Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee

Quote from: shoop on Sep 05, 2013, 10:12 PM
Romantic Dreams is the next single, and they're shooting a vid for it heh.

I would have prefered Entombed. Actually I would have prefered Gauze or Goon Squad -obviously- but we all know they're never gonna pull off either of these two live every night.

Anyway, makes sense they've played it often recently.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

DeftonesNZ

I don't even think that's true considering what this thread is lol plus at this stage there wouldn't be any point releasing another single the albums already but out for nearly a year

Capt Snow

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Sep 09, 2013, 06:15 AM
I don't even think that's true considering what this thread is lol plus at this stage there wouldn't be any point releasing another single the albums already but out for nearly a year

Swerve became a single after KNy release too...

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Capt Snow on Sep 09, 2013, 11:53 AM

Yeah that's normal for singles to come out post release but not this long after I'd say if they were going to release another one they would have done it by now it's been 10 months

III

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Sep 09, 2013, 12:13 PM
Quote from: Capt Snow on Sep 09, 2013, 11:53 AM

Yeah that's normal for singles to come out post release but not this long after I'd say if they were going to release another one they would have done it by now it's been 10 months

The Beauty School music video came out in August 2011. That's almost a year and half after diamond eyes came out.

DeftonesNZ

That's not really relevant the Beauty School video isn't a single

ignore the fashion

The romantic dreams video was just as lame as the first swerve city video.

iceache

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Sep 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
That's not really relevant the Beauty School video isn't a single

If it's got a video, it's a single.

one weak

ignore the fashion

I was bored and decided to make a little mock up of what the Diamond Eyes insert would look like if it was released on cassette.

SwerveCityUSA

I wish we still lived in a cassette tape world
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

DJR

4 more hours............. 8)

ignore the fashion

I recently purchased the self titled cassette from eBay and according to discogs.com it looks like it was never released on cassette it the US, I was just wondering if that is definitely the case and it never had a release in the US.

pony_01

in Indonesia they released the self titled cassette. i bought it at 2003 for like $1.5 (in Rupiah that time was Rp. 14.000 - was pretty cheap)

ignore the fashion

I ended up paying $19 including shipping from eBay, it came from the philippines. I am happy, I now have all the albums on cassette.

pony_01

they release koi no yokan and diamond eyes on cassette too????

ignore the fashion

Quote from: pony_01 on Nov 22, 2013, 02:42 AM
they release koi no yokan and diamond eyes on cassette too????

I am pretty sure the self titled release was the last to be on cassette.

geraavl08

Orange Amps just posted this on their Instagram, "Stef with #Deftones wanted everyone to know his Fractal tone is way better now with his Orange cabs"....
Could they be working on new material already??

geraavl08