Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Pill

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on May 04, 2017, 10:23 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on May 04, 2017, 10:16 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D This is going to drive to the doofus trio INSANE. Fuck yeah, Chino!

Donkeyblades, Isuckcok@u, lamenic

I don't care about deftones touring with Korn. But Chino seems ungrateful!

Inkblades

If you didn't care, you wouldn't think he was ungrateful, Red Suppository! Dumbass.  ;D

Red Pill

Quote from: BewareTheWater on May 04, 2017, 08:09 PM

http://loudwire.com/chino-moreno-deftones-dont-want-to-tour-with-korn/

It's kind of a shame, if you ask me. Korn were there for Deftones in the early days when nobody else was and would let them open for em all the time, and they seemed like rather good friends back in those days. For Chino to turn his back on them like that... It just feels kinda wrong. But I guess the fans wouldn't click , anyway.

This... donkeyblades  ;D ;)

LG95

Chino's on the Radio 1 Rock Show right now (pre-recorded interview). Got asked who he would most like to tour with and he said Korn ;D
I could float here forever

Vesanic

Can't Even Breathe and Geometric Headdress kinda start the same way

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Vesanic on May 08, 2017, 11:47 AM

Ohhh wow, I didn't notice that! Can't Even Breathe is my favorite Adrenaline-era song, that's really cool!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Vesanic on May 08, 2017, 11:47 AM
Holy shit, I never noticed that and Geometric Headdress is one of my favorites from Gore, as is Can't Even Breathe from the demo days.

BewareTheWater

Quote from: LG95 on May 07, 2017, 10:34 PM
Chino's on the Radio 1 Rock Show right now (pre-recorded interview). Got asked who he would most like to tour with and he said Korn ;D
Well, hey, fuck it. Maybe I'll just wait it out till it actually happens  ;D

I was hoping all of this would sort of " rekindle " a spark in their friendship or some shit like that.

snw9

Quote from: BewareTheWater on May 08, 2017, 08:08 PM

I was hoping all of this would sort of " rekindle " a spark in their friendship or some shit like that.

I think they're ok now recently when Deftones won the Metal album of the Year for KOI, it was presented by some korn members and on stage they seemed to get along. Both bands have a huge fan base I think a tour together would benefit them both.
Code: [Select]

BewareTheWater

Quote from: snw9 on May 08, 2017, 08:22 PM

I think they're ok now recently when Deftones won the Metal album of the Year for KOI, it was presented by some korn members and on stage they seemed to get along. Both bands have a huge fan base I think a tour together would benefit them both.
Wow , I never even saw that ! Gotta YouTube that shit , lol

snw9

Quote from: BewareTheWater on May 08, 2017, 08:42 PM
Quote from: snw9 on May 08, 2017, 08:22 PM

Wow , I never even saw that ! Gotta YouTube that shit , lol

Its on youtube. I posted it here somewhere too but forgot now lol

BewareTheWater

Found it ! That's pretty damn great . I love how Head says " Rest in peace, Chi ! " mad respect to him for that

! No longer available

O

Hahaha
;D ;D ;D

snw9

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on May 01, 2017, 03:35 PM
Quote from: LG95 on May 01, 2017, 02:04 PM
Lifter is the most underrated Deftones chorus. So huge.

i guess you could say it LIFTS more than others

That riff playing till the very end of the song, heavy!!

snw9

O

Sicario

Wrong place to put this but I'm floored that no one (at least from what I can see ) has mentioned Chris Cornell's death. Any Soundgarden fans around?
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Sicario on May 19, 2017, 04:24 AM
Wrong place to put this but I'm floored that no one (at least from what I can see ) has mentioned Chris Cornell's death. Any Soundgarden fans around?
Over here, man. My dad even woke me up to the news. S'a shame  :-[

tarkil

Discussed in the Chit Chat part of the forum... So sad.........

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.