RIP John Hurt :(

theis

"Game over, man...game over."

:(

bright lights, big city

HUDSON, NOOO!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

O

It's fucked up

theis

Chris Cornell has died...

This is unbelieveable. :(

Crazylegs

Yeah, what a bummer. I'm curious to see what the cause of death was.

O

R.i.p Chris Cornell !

theis

Reports are coming in that it's suicide.

Oh man... :(

Crazylegs

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP to another unmatched voice of the 90's 😔

O

"When officers went to the room they found Chris Cornell laying in his bathroom, unresponsive and he had passed away. We are investigating it as a possible suicide but we need to wait on the medical examiner to determine the cause and manner of death."

The Wayne County Medical Examiner's office will make an official determination about the cause of death.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: O on May 18, 2017, 05:33 PM
"When officers went to the room they found Chris Cornell laying in his bathroom, unresponsive and he had passed away. We are investigating it as a possible suicide but we need to wait on the medical examiner to determine the cause and manner of death."

The Wayne County Medical Examiner's office will make an official determination about the cause of death.

BREAKING: Medical examiner determines Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell committed suicide by hanging in Detroit.

That is very sad :(

theis

Its been confirmed that he hung himself. So tragic:(

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

O

Stupid story...

tarkil

so sad...........

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP Adam West :(

BewareTheWater

Yes... RIP to the true master of the Batusi.

! No longer available

I recently watched some of the "Return Of The Caped Crusaders " animated flick a few months ago, too. I have yet to finish it, though...

Korea Rounding

RIP Linkin park singer

Índigo flow

Rest in Peace Chester Bennington. ❤️