Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 21, 2011, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Damn, fucking cancer strikes again. I always thought his version of With A Little Help From My Friends was the superior version.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

people are people

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 09, 2014, 03:25 PM
Taking drugs to cope with a change of pace is a bullshit excuse, unless you're mentally unstable. Like Black Coffee says, they do drugs to get fucked up.

What do you mean by that remark?
I am almost sure that you are talking about hard drugs as heroin and cocaine, unless if you're  one lazy dick, delusional, self-centered, self moronic ape as DeftonesNZ
Aren't  you implying Neuroscientists, Shamans etc. For example, Dr. Michele Ross is a former drug researcher for the National Institute on Drug Abuse, turned medical marijuana and psychedelics advocate. Dr. Ross says she sought out non-neurotoxic, nonaddictive DMT to help her heal from trauma. Aren't  you implying that she is delusional for this statement,right? I am not messing around. Trolling... Seriously bro...just to clear things up.

E-Money

Watched a show the other day on cluster headaches. Shit is absolutely brutal. A very small amount of people get them but the ones that do usually end up blowing their brains out due to the pain and suffering. Some of the patients were using LSD and Mushrooms to heal. And the results were incredible. Cool stuff. I always knew some hallucinogens have some medicinal value. None of them used drugs in the past and really only resorted to this as a last resort. But they were almost completely healed. The human brain is a crazy thing.

deftones47

RIP 2014

i cri everytiem

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP Leonard Nimoy :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6lTSPXDOAI

I used to watch the Star Trek movies and shows with my uncles, of course I cant forget how funny he was in The Simpsons.

deftones47

He lived long and prosper.

May he continue that eternally. :(

82IR@Q

Quote from: deftones47 on Feb 28, 2015, 05:22 AM
He lived long and prosper.

May he continue that eternally. :(

beautiful man...I hope the same for him
Always watched that show on my Nan's couch as a little one ..tripped me out when I saw him in the new one they had a few years ago.

He was a mushroom man and a visionary too so lets just give him that respect also
Leonard Nimoy - The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins [FULL VERSION] - best quality

tarkil

Terry Pratchett....   

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31858156

So sad, I loved loved loved that guy's books........

RIP good man.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Bummer. Don't really know his writing, but actually just started reading good omens which has been really enjoyable thus far.

tarkil

Good Omens is pretty awesome !

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP B.B King

Penicks

yeah yeah christopher lee blahblah

dusty rhodes died today

https://youtu.be/9py4aMK3aIU

HARD TIMES

deftones47

R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. You were a great person and made great contributions to Nintendo and video games in general.

blixa

dude, i'm still bummed out over omar sharif.

tarkil

Quote from: blixa on Jul 14, 2015, 03:11 PM
dude, i'm still bummed out over omar sharif.

Really ? Why ?

blixa

i watched dr zhivago with my dad when i was little so he's always stuck out for me. just seen him in a lot of films and i really really liked him. he had one of those faces. could watch him act in anything.

deftones47

Goodbye Justin Lowe. After the Burial won't be the same without you.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: deftones47 on Jul 25, 2015, 01:39 AM
Goodbye Justin Lowe. After the Burial won't be the same without you.
This whole story has been sad to see unfold this year. Still can't believe it ended like this. And indeed, a great guitarist, and ATB won't be the same.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

fucking rowdy roddy piper now

bad few weeks for pro rasslin

thewanderer

I bought some bubblegum in memory.... and I'm all out.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........