Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 21, 2011, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

I'm only going to say this once and yes it will offend as 2pac put it "this sick psychotic society."

I would like to take all the drugs, liquor, weapons, artificial food, synthetic devices and donate them to nasa and have them blast it off this earth.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Jacob

He was one of my favorites on the show. Along with pretty much the rest of the crew. Aw shiet, might have to rewatch the whole series.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

I'm currently on my 4th round of TPB i think. I'll never tire.

sing blue silver

RIP Ray Manzarek. Keyboard player of The Doors.

bright lights, big city

He was their sound. RIP.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

SwerveCityUSA

yes he was cool man, great dude, added great vibes to those 6 classic albums.

bright lights, big city

James Gandolfini
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/james-gandolfini-dead_n_3468861.html
True Romance is one of my favorite movies, Sopranos one of the best tv shows. Shit. Last I saw him was in Killing Them Softly, which he was definitely a highlight of.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

The Sopranos is a show I've been meaning to check out, but has been low on priority of my list of shows, but I'm thinking about watching now just to see Gandolfini's performance.

He was young.  :-\

Jacob

Well, that sucks. So young, and such a talent.

Man, shit scares me. I may very well have lived more than half my life. Maybe it's time to quit smoking once and for all, and go to the gym.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Jacob on Jun 20, 2013, 03:32 AM
Well, that sucks. So young, and such a talent.

Man, shit scares me. I may very well have lived more than half my life. Maybe it's time to quit smoking once and for all, and go to the gym.

just the gym, sweat will do you good, everyday!

Ya Tony was great though, I remember I was too young when the sopranos first came out, but I would always turn it on and wait for a fuck scene.

It was probably one of the funniest shows too and the violence was hysterical. who murders people more creative and funny then latins? even in the classic Roman tradition.

James was good though. all respect due.

Hank

only pieces remain

yeah i didn't see that until after I made this one.

Crazylegs

Super bummer man!

Variable

I hate to break this to everyone. But, Princess Diana is dead....... Sorry y'all.

shine down unshy

I will fap to her memory. *rose petals slowly fall to the ground*

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

Damn, that's sad.

He's so good in Snatch.

black coffee

RIP to those who died in the horrible train accident in Santiago de Compostela, Spain