Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 21, 2011, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

This tread is for people who recently died.

bright lights, big city

Well, in around a 24-hour period, we've had Clarence Clemons and Ryan Dunn. I'm still banking on Charlie Sheen to round out the rule of 3.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

I haven't had time to look into it AT ALL. So don't make fun of me if I sound like a moron. But I heard some rumor that people think Ryan Dunn is faking is death to promote a new movie or something?

luisch

Quote from: Variable on Jun 21, 2011, 08:47 AM
I haven't had time to look into it AT ALL. So don't make fun of me if I sound like a moron. But I heard some rumor that people think Ryan Dunn is faking is death to promote a new movie or something?

oh man, I dont think so, thats be cruel
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Variable

Truly. It was just something the guys at work were talking about.

pissedandpierced

I heard about Ryan Dunn first thing this morning then completely forgot about it until I watched the showbiz news.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

There Will Be Blood

Bam's parents verified that it is not a rumor and he really died but who knows.

poofing acid

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Jun 21, 2011, 10:28 PM

Where is the long form death certificate?

BillyNo.9

iceache

130MPH crash, while under the influence... no sympathy from me. He had it coming.

tarkil

Quote from: iceache on Jun 22, 2011, 04:15 AM
130MPH crash, while under the influence... no sympathy from me. He had it coming.

If that's true, indeed yes !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Yeah it only took me about 2 min of research to realize those rumors are retarded. That's what I get for typing before thinking.
Quote from: poofing acid on Jun 21, 2011, 11:47 PM

Where is the long form death certificate?
Good point actually. I am not un-convinced about his death again.
Quote from: iceache on Jun 22, 2011, 04:15 AM
That's a little cold don't you think? After all, he did get famous for doing stupid shit.

tarkil

That's also called natural selection, you know...   ;)

pissedandpierced

It might be a bit cold for people saying that being several times over the limit and speeding that he deserved to die, but what about the passenger of the car that also died? Not only was Ryan responsible for his safety and death but also his friends.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Oldnewtype

130 sounds like an exaggeration, i read it was 110.

Watched Haggard and gave my respects. Don't mean to sound cruel but im glad the first jackass to die did it outside of the show/movie, dying in one of their crazy stunts would be way worse.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jun 24, 2011, 07:24 PM
It might be a bit cold for people saying that being several times over the limit and speeding that he deserved to die, but what about the passenger of the car that also died? Not only was Ryan responsible for his safety and death but also his friends.

I don't see how getting into a car with someone you know is wasted is any better than driving wasted. Your chance of dying is the same regardless.

lukas989

Peter Falk - a memorable tv detective.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: lukas989 on Jun 25, 2011, 02:32 PM
Peter Falk - a memorable tv detective.

NOOOOO D:

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

tarkil

RIP... I loved Columbo when I was a kid