Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RIP

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 21, 2011, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP Tommy Morrison AKA Tommy Gunn from Rocky V. He died of AIDS.

Penicks

happy nine eleven everybody!

OOOOH YEAAAAAA

bright lights, big city

a tradition unlike any other
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

RIP Lou Reed. Your album with Metallica sucked ass.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

damn, yeah that was a horrible album.

but I was just listening to some Velvet Underground on Friday night, Lou could write some classics.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones47

Quote from: Jacob on Oct 27, 2013, 08:17 PM
RIP Lou Reed. Your album with Metallica sucked ass.

It did, but nonetheless, you will be missed, Lou Reed.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

SwerveCityUSA

do do do do do do do do do do
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

RoyalDeftonicBoy

This one took me by surprise

RIP Paul Walker

bright lights, big city

What a horrible way to go. This sucks - he always seemed a like cool, chill dude, and to die only at 40. It's depressing, you never know when your time's about to come. And to say I enjoyed his movies is probably an understatement, honestly.
DERP

chick de la lynch

It's a really weird feeling knowing he's dead. I'm by no means a fan of his, but in a weird way I grew up with Paul Walker. He graced the covers of all the teen mags I used to read, he was in all those 90's teen films that I used to watch. He was the heartthrob of my generation. It feels like a classmate of mine died. It's just an eerie feeling. He was so young, too.

sing blue silver

A guy on reddit posted a story about meeting Paul Walker recently. Interestingly enough, it turns out he was a Deftones fan.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1rxie5/i_met_paul_walker_a_few_months_ago_ive_seen_a_lot/

devilinside

deftones47

:'( R.I.P. Mandela. I will really miss you.

Hank

lol

That's one of many great souls that will probably never rest.

Bless him and his family.

Much Respect

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Crazylegs

SAY WHAT!? That's a big bummer. I just saw Charlie Wilsons war last night and thought to myself that god damn this guy can act the shit out of whatever.

Lame.

sing blue silver

Reportedly found with a needle in his arm. Fucking lame. Another amazingly talented person taken down by fucking heroin. He went through detox last year but I guess that didn't hold.