Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzylogics

Quote from: Longstem on Feb 28, 2013, 08:27 PM

Akward moment : Riviere when Stef comes in and shakes up the song and initimicy of the moment... I was like noooo man !

That's just Chino switching on his distortion. Steph doesn't do much in this song. FWIW.

WithoutMyJade

Kool Haus - Toronto, ON - 3-1-2013

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/2013/the-kool-haus-toronto-on-canada-6bdb0692.html

Liking the addition of You've Seen the Butcher, Lhabia and Digital Bath. Especially because I am seeing them in three days and all three are on my list of "must hears".
Oz... if you come within 25 miles of my house, I will back a car over your head 75 times.

luisch

2013-03-01 - Kool Haus, Toronto, Canada

Setlist

Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Lotion
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Lhabia
Minerva
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Rosemary
Swerve City
Rivière
Change (In the House of Flies)
Engine No. 9
Nosebleed

encore:

Root
7 Words
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

billy718

Entombed and Romantic Dreams scrapped after 4 or 5 shows? Stinks. But he can't hit those notes live anymore. Would love to hear them next Sunday.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Sugartolove

You guys probably know this already, but Stephen told me and a couple others that he is thinking about getting a 9 string  :) He spoke about who else uses a 9 string but I couldn't hear what he said since somebody asked me to take a photo of them with Abe. Also, this might be old news but he said the Russia DVD definitely fell through. I don't come on here very often so apologies if these 2 little bits of trivia are ancient news.  :)

sing blue silver

I'm at the Montreal gig right now. Waiting for it to start. Updates to follow if I'm not too drunk after.

sing blue silver

May not be complete or proper order. Remembered best I could.

Montreal

Be Quiet and Drive
Headup
My Own Summer
Around The Fur
Sextape
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
You've Seen The Butcher
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Swerve City
Rosemary
Engine no. 9
Nosebleed
7 Words

Encore:
Change
Passenger

gwenudo

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 04, 2013, 03:59 AM
Someone can edit this post. Possibly incomplete and incorrect order.

BQAD
Headup
My own summer
Around the fur
Sextape
Diamond eyes
Rocket skates
Feiticera
Digital bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Rosemary
Engine no. 9
Nosebleed
Seven words

Encore:
Change
Passenger

If this is the real setlist played this night then wow.. nice :o bet the true deftones fans were shocked about the encores and stuff .. passenger is a great way to end the night IMO
Was it like it seemed?...

kurtone

I saw them close with Nosebleed back in 03...always thought Passenger would be a good closer

DeftonesNZ

Head Up's new on the setlist isn't it?

deftoner664

Quote from: Sugartolove on Mar 03, 2013, 10:09 PM
You guys probably know this already, but Stephen told me and a couple others that he is thinking about getting a 9 string  :) He spoke about who else uses a 9 string but I couldn't hear what he said since somebody asked me to take a photo of them with Abe. Also, this might be old news but he said the Russia DVD definitely fell through. I don't come on here very often so apologies if these 2 little bits of trivia are ancient news.  :)

A 9 string! haha  daaamnn.. I really dont think it's necessary for him, he should just tune down his 8 for the next album if he wants to get heavier.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

DeftonesNZ

I doubt he will he hardly uses all the string on his 8 I think he just uses them for the comfort and the ability to play around with tunings,Esp doesn't even make a 9 yet either. I think Chino should use an 8 string aswell lol I could just imagine the heaviness,it's not that crazy apparently he has used a 7 live before.

deftoner664

Yeah, Stephen really only uses the bottom half (lower register) of his guitar; as he's mentioned in interviews that is his " comfort zone"; so really it would make no sense for the guy to get a 9 string when he already has  a BARITONE 8 string lol and hardly ever uses all the strings at a time. It would be awesome if Chino would be experimental enough to write something with an extended range guitar, but I'm no so sure that will happen, maybe.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

sing blue silver

It was a great show. Got lots of pics and stuff but not a single song off self titled or SNW was a bit disappointing. Also I forgot to put you've seen the butcher on that list.

WithoutMyJade

Obviously it seems like everyone was thinking that Passenger was a strange, yet appropriate way to end the set. But having the second song be Headup was actually more shocking to me. Haha.
Oz... if you come within 25 miles of my house, I will back a car over your head 75 times.

sooniletugo

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Mar 04, 2013, 05:05 AM
Head Up's new on the setlist isn't it?
No, it was played at the start of the tour.

Nice to see Around the Fur again. And yes, they have a fair few albums, but they should be able to slip a few ST/SNW songs in there..

WithoutMyJade

Rochester, New York show literally just ended, and this was the set list:

Bqad
Lotion
My Own Summer
Lhabia
Minerva
Diamond Eyes
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Rosemary
Swerve City
Change
Engine No 9
Nosebleed

Encore:
Root
7 Words

Many videos will be uploaded later.

rufas

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 04, 2013, 04:53 AM

BQAD
Headup
My own summer
Around the fur
Sextape
Diamond eyes
Rocket skates
Feiticera
Digital bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Rosemary
Engine no. 9
Nosebleed
Seven words

Encore:
Change
Passenger

If this is the real setlist played this night then wow.. nice :o bet the true deftones fans were shocked about the encores and stuff .. passenger is a great way to end the night IMO

Did they *really* not close with swords?

sing blue silver

Quote from: rufas on Mar 05, 2013, 04:47 AM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 04, 2013, 04:53 AM

BQAD
Headup
My own summer
Around the fur
Sextape
Diamond eyes
Rocket skates
Feiticera
Digital bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Rosemary
Engine no. 9
Nosebleed
Seven words

Encore:
Change
Passenger

Did they *really* not close with swords?

Yup. Closed with Passenger. A bit unexpected but it was a nice change of pace.