Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romain

Romain

Had not seen it but yeah, they played it in Dallas (Oct 19) too.

A7X DEFTONES DALLAS 10 19 2013 038

luisch

2013-11-01 - The Greek, Los Angeles, California

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

kurtone

shoop

lithium

💩

kurtone

Couldn't find any clips on Instagram of teenager, whty or goon squad. Mostly just clips of change. Real fans.

shoop

Quote from: kurtone on Nov 02, 2013, 07:02 AM
Couldn't find any clips on Instagram of teenager, whty or goon squad. Mostly just clips of change. Real fans.
Teenager is on youtube already. They didn't play WHTY, Goon Squad, or Cherry Waves.

kurtone

Quote from: shoop on Nov 02, 2013, 07:18 AM
Quote from: kurtone on Nov 02, 2013, 07:02 AM
Teenager is on youtube already. They didn't play WHTY, Goon Squad, or Cherry Waves.

http://youtu.be/yP0g0OBbeEY

vool421

I was there.

Fucking amazing show!
Never expected to see teenager live.It was a great surprise

This was my favorite show of the KNY tour. Saw them in Ventura and San Diego last year and this show was definitely the best. Chino was so energetic the whole show. He was drunk i guess haha.

Sergio went crazy at the end of Engine no.9. He threw his bass and started to do the backup screamings.

On a side note. it kinda saddens me that the band didn't played songs off SNW.
Great night. Glassjaw was awesome too!

N0S3BLEED976

Bummer that they didn't play Cherry Waves, Goon Squad and WHTY. But they did play Royal and Bloody Cape, didn't they? That would already be amazing enough

DeftonesNZ

Man seems everyone was at that show, shaun lopez was there, aaron from palms was there and soad went

Hank

'What Happened To You ?' is probably in my top 5 of all of the songs they have ever made.
The gits, atmosphere and lyrics are just beautiful. The bass sounds like a beast slowly trying to come out of its cage and when it does you feel it. Really wish they would've tried to pull it off.

buddyboy101

Quote from: Hank on Nov 02, 2013, 10:05 AM
'What Happened To You ?' is probably in my top 5 of all of the songs they have ever made.
The gits, atmosphere and lyrics are just beautiful. The bass sounds like a beast slowly trying to come out of its cage and when it does you feel it. Really wish they would've tried to pull it off.

Agreed

buddyboy101

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 02, 2013, 09:21 AM
Man seems everyone was at that show, shaun lopez was there, aaron from palms was there and soad went

yep everyone lives in LA

TheRealist

Is it just me or Chino sounded terrible on Teenager?

kurtone

Quote from: TheRealist on Nov 02, 2013, 07:33 PM

Yeah he was struggling pretty bad on the high parts. The clips I heard from entombed didn't sound too hot either. 

Dath

Quote from: kurtone on Nov 02, 2013, 08:22 PM
Quote from: TheRealist on Nov 02, 2013, 07:33 PM

Yeah he was struggling pretty bad on the high parts. The clips I heard from entombed didn't sound too hot either. 

Yeah, that was kind of painful to sit through. Shame how Chino struggles with so many songs live. Usually that turns me off a band, but their recordings are so stellar that I can't do it with Deftones.

I don't recall ever hearing an Entombed performance where he didn't mess up on the chorus. If there's a good one hiding somewhere I'd love to see it, that song is amazing.

therealdaebat

arrgggg... chino cannot sing his own song.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

deftoolsys07

From the looks of it, that was pretty much the whole tour, from what I've seen... probably just has a strained throat...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/