Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungdamage

Quote from: nicklav on Sep 17, 2012, 03:02 AM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 17, 2012, 02:36 AM
Quote from: Playhouse on Sep 17, 2012, 02:33 AM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 17, 2012, 02:25 AM
fuck you mods. do it ban me.prick.
ANYWAYS i'll bet 50 that the track names will go through another 1 or 2 changeovers.
and if they are using EROS track titles or material-who cares its their music its their ideas.
i pretty sure whatever the case by december we will all talkin abaout how awesome it is regardless of tracknames, music and what not-
AND THIS IS DUE TO THE fact that no matter what the case every 'Tones song as grown on us as time has progressed at least a majority of them
and it may take a few listens or years but thats one of the reasons we all like the'Tones-The music grows on you.
No puedo esperar a escuchar cueros, lol

Calma hombre esto es ridiculus y yo no estoy tratando con ellos

Quote from: lungdamage on Sep 17, 2012, 02:34 AM
easy tiger,

the track titles mean nothing in the long run (they could call their heaviest track 'barbie and ken'), and in a years time it would just roll off your tongue. plus they are usually red herrings......  if it sound's heavy it isn't, it if doesn't it is... yno what i mean :)

like someone said they will 'just marinate in your head'

yeah i know, i mean to be honest one of my faves "needles" took forever to grow on me, year at least, but it only took like a month before i grew tired of Rocket Skates, im guessing it was the repetative riffs or something but yeah it allll takes time.

The problem I had with Rocket Skates is that you basically knew the song in the first 45 seconds. After that there wasn't a whole lot to look forward to.

i love rocket skates. however, the bridge bit never grew on me (the part with the loud synths.... over the verse riff), frank could have gone WGTB/KOREA on it :(

still dig rocket skates though :)

dictatesofreason

hmm i wonder when a dreaded mod is going to come by and tellus to "get back on topic"
personally i think Rosemary is going to be the star of the KONY album

Bza々

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 17, 2012, 03:21 AM
hmm i wonder when a dreaded mod is going to come by and tellus to "get back on topic"

Ya man, Rosemary is on par with minerva imo.

dictatesofreason

Quote from: Bza々 on Sep 17, 2012, 04:09 AM

Ya man, Rosemary is on par with minerva imo.
agreed it is the "beware the water" of KONY, yes im calling it KONY-problem?

DeftonesNZ

yea it has change like feel to it

Playhouse

theyv removed the part where they said leathers was coming out tuesday
http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2012/09/deftones-koi-no-yokan/

mmmmmm

dictatesofreason

i knew it! rumors upon rumors. i would like to see Rosemary as the first single

alan1o

So the Tuesday download thing was just rumours ? It would appear that way.. if it was the case you'd expect deftones to be doing a fuck load of promotion.

Either way, I came into work today thinking 'only one day till i get to hear new deftones!'. I have hope, but i'm also very skeptical.

Caín

Ah, damn. So much misinformation.

dictatesofreason

Quote from: alan1o on Sep 17, 2012, 09:26 AM
So the Tuesday download thing was just rumours ? It would appear that way.. if it was the case you'd expect deftones to be doing a fuck load of promotion.

Either way, I came into work today thinking 'only one day till i get to hear new deftones!'. I have hope, but i'm also very skeptical.
well either way its a day closer to...something...

sing blue silver

Maybe tomorrow is a download release and the single is coming the 21st along with an official album artwork/tracklist/etc. announcement.

pony_01

so, the first single is Leathers or Tempest????

sing blue silver

Yeah Tempest is supposed to be the first single I thought. Leathers was going to be the download wasn't it?

mothraw

i guess if nothing happens on tuesday we will have to wait for that big announcement on friday

DenOndaNissen

I hate rumours. Deftones should do a official press release with some correct info soon! it´s less than 2 month's to the release and we have nothing. It it will probalby be streaming in it's entirety a week before 13 nov. (Like every new album does)

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
So no Leathers on Tuesday?
Don't know who discussion started just because some noted it wasn't mentioned in the revised article with tracklist could just
be cause they were given permission to tell track list but not about free singles release?

sing blue silver

Maybe it was supposed to be a big surprise or something and that's why the band wanted the article removed.

Playhouse

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 17, 2012, 01:04 PM
Maybe it was supposed to be a big surprise or something and that's why the band wanted the article removed.
yeah thats what im thinking aswell

iceache

The Anti Quiet guys were definitely told there was stuff coming out this week. I assume they weren't allowed to mention it, and that's why they had to remove the info from the site.

sing blue silver

All signs (as I see them) point to something coming tomorrow or at least Friday. Hopefully that's not just my wishful thinking. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.