Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan thread

Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

I've never seen such entitled assholes in my life. It'll leak when it leaks. Now fuck off.

Caín

Quote from: iceache on Nov 01, 2012, 05:05 PM
I've never seen such entitled assholes in my life. It'll leak when it leaks. Now fuck off.

NO YOU FUCK OFF

xToxin

This is sad, but still a little funny.

TheShade1989

Exactly. I seriously thought I was the most impatient person wen it comes to new Deftones music, but now I see otherwise. I mean, if the album was finished a long time ago and it leaked like four months ago, I get the hype, because if you wouldnt listen to the leak because you'd have months of waiting for its release. But 12 fucking days. Come on ppl, we're all dying to hear it, you NEED it to leak so badly that you're posting on the forum that you want it to leak? We know you want it to leak, you say it every five pages and it STILL HASNT LEAKED. Tlk about the leak wen it leaks. Until then, just know that no matter how often you ask for a leak, it wont hasten its arrival. TWELVE. FUCKING. DAYS. Take a vacation and wen you come back it'll be out. Jeez, is that so hard?

Pndi

haha the worst is that i'm sure Chino or another member is reading this thread and going all "wtf" on us.

Drummerboy_123

Yeah we're greedy, stop acting like a fucking white knight.
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

Danny Keyes

x Rx King x

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 01, 2012, 05:10 PM

Exactly. I seriously thought I was the most impatient person wen it comes to new Deftones music, but now I see otherwise. I mean, if the album was finished a long time ago and it leaked like four months ago, I get the hype, because if you wouldnt listen to the leak because you'd have months of waiting for its release. But 12 fucking days. Come on ppl, we're all dying to hear it, you NEED it to leak so badly that you're posting on the forum that you want it to leak? We know you want it to leak, you say it every five pages and it STILL HASNT LEAKED. Tlk about the leak wen it leaks. Until then, just know that no matter how often you ask for a leak, it wont hasten its arrival. TWELVE. FUCKING. DAYS. Take a vacation and wen you come back it'll be out. Jeez, is that so hard?

Drummerboy_123

We'll all be friends again when the album leaks hahaha

But for now, its every man for himself
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

shoop

This seems like a South Park plot.

seasick

shoop

BallZDeeP

x Rx King x

Mothman

I think you guys are the funniest ones. Yea, the ones who take seriously all this shit.

Quote from: shoop on Nov 01, 2012, 05:17 PM
This seems like a South Park plot.
It does.
You move like I want to.

Jacob

what's it to you? you're certainly going into this topic with 5 new pages and expecting it to have leaked, right? just sit back and enjoy the circus. there's all sorts of discussions going on here, some more ridiculous than others. it's not 5 pages of "where's the leak?" so chill out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

RollerDerby

I am fairly new here, and am already sick of the people who have corrupted this thread with their "gimme it, it's mine" mentality. You have waited this long, what the Hell is thirteen more days? I'm very impatient when it comes to these sorts of things as well, but Fucking Christ. Coming here and posting simply to find out if it has leaked is obnoxious as hell. This thread blew up and has become 339 pages of bullshit (with the exception of people who came to discuss what they anticipate the album will offer). So on behalf of the entire sharing lungs community and the credibility of this thread even being called the Koi No Yokan thread, step away from the comfort of your computer, go outside, get a job, go Fuck yourself, I don't care. JUST PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE.
"Carve your niche."

SquealLikeaPig

Danny Keyes