Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan thread

Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sett

seasick

Quote from: nineteen on Nov 01, 2012, 01:25 PM
The irony is that the comments about people debating are just as annoying as the debate.

What's more ironic is that the comments about the comments about people debating are just as annoying as the comments about the debate.

lol just kidding. :)

Caín

Everybody knows Abe's the best musician in the band. No discussion.

FNatt

Quote from: Caín on Nov 01, 2012, 01:38 PM

And what if I say he isn't ?

nineteen

Quote from: seasick on Nov 01, 2012, 01:35 PM
Quote from: nineteen on Nov 01, 2012, 01:25 PM
The irony is that the comments about people debating are just as annoying as the debate.

What's more ironic is that the comments about the comments about people debating are just as annoying as the comments about the debate.

lol just kidding. :)

I knew that would happen lol

gwenudo

I think were all just frustrated that theres still no leak or anything yet .. im sure as soon as it leaks everyone will be sooooo dandy and no arguing ^-^ so warner and all those people with the copies. .. get to it dammit >:/
Was it like it seemed?...

ghettovaquero

so whats a gwenudo anyways

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: laurapalmer on Nov 01, 2012, 11:47 AM
And i'll just say that, Stephen has always been the weak link in the band. Don't care what you all say.

LOL!!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

gwenudo

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Nov 01, 2012, 02:06 PM
so whats a gwenudo anyways

Well my ex called me that alot .. gwenudo is a "cute" way of saying grenudo.. grenudo means like having alot of hair or messed up hair In spanish .. it stuck to me .. and ive always used it for my usernames so yea :3 thats grenudo for you..
Was it like it seemed?...

Slacker

Caín

Quote from: FNatt on Nov 01, 2012, 01:47 PM

It's okay to be objectively wrong. Just admit it.

alan1o

fuck sake. give me new deftones. this is getting silly now.

thenoiboi

Quote from: FNatt on Nov 01, 2012, 01:47 PM

we could be two straight lines in a crooked world.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: alan1o on Nov 01, 2012, 02:40 PM
fuck sake. give me new deftones. this is getting silly now.

Yeah.. It's pretty ridiculous now. It's like every other album leaks BUT the one fucking album we all want to hear..

m1nusblindfoLd

Fuck iTunes and Amazon...what is this, the one album on Earth that doesn't get previews a decent amount of time before the release? Of course it is.
Jesus fucking Christ.

DAFTPUNK87

(if you're reading this)
TO WHOM EVER HAS THE ALBUM! LEAK IT ALREADY!!

CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE DYIN' OVAH HEYAH!!!

WE'RE ALL STUCK IN A WEB FORUM OF EMOTION..!!!

m1nusblindfoLd

And whoever had a macro to check torrent sites every 30 seconds for the album, also add a Twitter "all" search (not "top") and Google search sorted by most recent in the last 24 hours (search criteria on the left side in search result page).

punkflop01

Honestly, I'm kind of happy it hasn't leaked yet, only because it reminds me of the days I used to wait for an album to come out on CD. And pretty much everyone had to wait until that very specific day - everyone listened to it together. Had a lot more of an exciting feeling.  Whereas, once it leaks, the excitement spikes and fizzles in spurts with people listening to it at different times right until it officially releases. 

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: punkflop01 on Nov 01, 2012, 02:54 PM
Honestly, I'm kind of happy it hasn't leaked yet, only because it reminds me of the days I used to wait for an album to come out on CD. And pretty much everyone had to wait until that very specific day - everyone listened to it together. Had a lot more of an exciting feeling.  Whereas, once it leaks, the excitement spikes and fizzles in spurts with people listening to it at different times right until it officially releases.

You do have a very good point there sir regarding leaks and peoples excitement. I too miss hearing maybe one song from an album before it releases, going to the store purchasing it, and frantically opening the album and playing it in my car.

x Rx King x

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 01, 2012, 02:59 PM
Quote from: punkflop01 on Nov 01, 2012, 02:54 PM

You do have a very good point there sir regarding leaks and peoples excitement. I too miss hearing maybe one song from an album before it releases, going to the store purchasing it, and frantically opening the album and playing it in my car.

I agree, although i'm a bit of an audiophile.... I'm buying this on vinyl vs. cd. sorry.... lol