Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

For those who pledged.

Updated.

All exclusives to be fulfilled by 26 April, 2015 03 August, 2015 unless otherwise stated.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Knucklestones

So there's supposed to be a new song today for pledgers? I pledged and there isn't anything new yet.

hi man

wondering the same thing

DeftonesNZ

Yeah I'm glad I sort of did it then put it to the side not expecting much, it hasn't been very well run they are months past the initial date now and we haven't heard anything from the live recording let alone the actual album, Plus there's only been 5 updates 2 of which are the same photo zoomed in more, I get it's basically pre-ordering the album but it seems kind of lame to promote the access pass as a selling point and then not doing anything with it, I mean I've learnt more from Chucks twitter than I have through there.

Knucklestones

Just wanted to share this on here since it sorta has a TS vibe. Almost like Todd's guitar. https://vine.bandcamp.com/track/astral-projection

Vesanic

Oh come on, nobody caught the two tracks from Woodstock Chino streamed on Mixlr yesterday? Pleaaaaaase. I can trade something off.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 14, 2015, 03:03 PM
Oh come on, nobody caught the two tracks from Woodstock Chino streamed on Mixlr yesterday? Pleaaaaaase. I can trade something off.
that fucking sucks if that happened and no one got it, us pledgers aren't even getting the one track promised would be sent out days ago and Chino's played two tracks in his broadcast, feels like a bit of a knife in the back lol

Capt Snow

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on May 14, 2015, 03:17 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on May 14, 2015, 03:03 PM
that fucking sucks if that happened and no one got it, us pledgers aren't even getting the one track promised would be sent out days ago and Chino's played two tracks in his broadcast, feels like a bit of a knife in the back lol

Maybe we should all spam the twitters

DeftonesNZ

I don't even know what the pledge is for now lol, at first I and what looks like most other people thought it was for a new studio album now it sounds like it could be for just the woodstock sessions album with other proper studio stuff being released on e.p's separately later in the year, which is fucking lame I was after the new material not the sessions, definitely wouldn't of payed extra to the get the physical release  either considering we've heard proper recordings of most of the songs with the new one's apart from "new guitar" being unfinished jams/demos.

cvthedrv

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on May 14, 2015, 03:40 PM
I don't even know what the pledge is for now lol, at first I and what looks like most other people thought it was for a new studio album now it sounds like it could be for just the woodstock sessions album with other proper studio stuff being released on e.p's separately later in the year, which is fucking lame I was after the new material not the sessions, definitely wouldn't of payed extra to the get the physical release  either considering we've heard proper recordings of most of the songs with the new one's apart from "new guitar" being unfinished jams/demos.

it is pretty confusing to me too

shoop

If anyone here has the actual cd they gave out at the Woodstock session, pm me please.

mandrakelionel

Pledged and looking forward to the new Team Sleep.

Freedomsoldier17

new guitar is the best

Knucklestones

ChannelZer0

Can I get some pm love. I pledged but now I'm on that "forever wait"!
Sorrow

cvthedrv

im really really happy right now.

Shadow46/2

Woodstock Sessions Vol 4?
Did I miss something?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

N0S3BLEED976

Sounds even better than the album version. I also heard some other song snippets from the Woodstock sessions on Amazon. Chino's voice is stellar. Can't wait for the vinyl