devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 15, 2013, 03:51 PM
+ gonna go blow $50 on Game of Thrones beer
+ Timberlake

They have their own beer?!?!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

------ Girlfriend still down due to her dad's passing which sux
------ Missing my GF due to depression
+ Tomb Raider
+ NBA Playoffs getting closer
+ News about games and movies
+ Horrible Bosses (2011)
+ Listening to lots of music

Crazylegs

+ i love the fact that some songs just never get old.

devilinside

+/- Delta Machine...don't know if I'm diggin this album as much as the others

deftones47

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 18, 2013, 11:05 PM
+ i love the fact that some songs just never get old.

Same here.

lftpp

- depressed
- disappointed
- feel sick
+ my photography is being appreciated.... 25k views on flickr...

BillyNo.9

Quote from: lftpp on Mar 21, 2013, 02:13 AM
- depressed
- disappointed
- feel sick

I feel you

RoyalDeftonicBoy

- Depression and loneliness setting in
+ Work
+ Music

BillyNo.9

- long term relationship break up.
+ Vodka.

honeybeewu

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Mar 22, 2013, 04:49 PM
+ Vodka.

+ New relationship
+ Bourbon

BillyNo.9

Quote from: honeybeewu on Mar 22, 2013, 04:49 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Mar 22, 2013, 04:49 PM
+ Vodka.

+ New relationship
+ Bourbon

Good for you

- It's gotten to the point where she just ignores me now. She either thinks it's what will help me get over her, in reality it's just making me more depressed because she gave me the whole "We can still be friends" shit, or she is just being a cold hearted bitch.

Deftones-argentina

Do whatever you choose, but my advice (and I think everyone's here) is to ignore her back. no matter how much it hurts.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 23, 2013, 03:52 AM
Do whatever you choose, but my advice (and I think everyone's here) is to ignore her back. no matter how much it hurts.
Yeah this, from my experience even if you got back together now it wouldn't be the same as before and another break up would be inevitable.

black coffee

Billy sorry to be so directly,but she ignores you to do herself a favor, not you.

We guys like to think we got some ex boyfriend bonus, but when its over it is over!! And forget that staying friends shit, cause at some point she will have a new guy in her life, and how about you ask her then to meet for a cup of coffee and talk about good old times?
- Not gonna happen man.

If I was you, I'd get rid off everything - delete her number, actually delete her from any device - skype, whattsapp, facebook! Don't call her, don't write her! Get in contact with your buddys and go out tonight, its Saturday!!

chick de la lynch

What the guy above me said.

The only time I ever ignored a man was when I was trying to get over him. If she cuts off all contact, then she just wants nothing to do with you. A lot of women say "we can still be friends" to soften the blow, which is an awful thing to do because most of the time they don't mean it.

The best thing you can do is move on. Take a little time to sulk, then buck up and go back to living. It's hard at first, but it gets easier over time.

BillyNo.9

Thanks guys. I'm sorry to be such a bitch about it but it's just eating me up and I have no one to vent to.

chick de la lynch

No one handles heartbreak well, especially when the wound is still fresh. It's better to get the feelings and bitching out now, then letting it fester over time. It'll get easier, I promise.

BillyNo.9

+ It's getting better I guess?
- started smoking/ drinking vodka.