- elation
+ every second

deftones86

BillyNo.9

Quote from: deftones47 on Dec 07, 2012, 10:30 PM
+ Finished my first semester of college
+ Considering switching from college to a job
- Will have to say goodbye to a good amount of my college friends if I switch

I know that feeling man. I'm not sure what college is to you? University or a state college but I've dropped out on 2 different courses now because of my depressive realism.

theis

+/- met this girl at the bar last night. we clicked instantly. she was so cute...funny, smart, sweet and so easy to talk to. the chemistry was definitely there. as the night was nearing its end i tried to kiss her, but she wouldn't return it. she said she wanted to, but had just broken up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago so it was weird for her. she gave me her number, we hugged and she left.
i've literally been staring at my phone all day trying to figure out what to write to her. I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. she's left me flabbergasted.

what to do, what to do!? :-/

sing blue silver

Just play it cool. Give it a couple days, then text her asking if she wants to get together sometime for coffee or something simple like that.

BillyNo.9

Or send a text to her but make it seem like you got the number confused with another girls or something, tell her you'll be over in a little while and that you can't wait to have raw animal sex. This way you will seem very sought after.

sing blue silver

Billy knows what's up.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: theis on Dec 09, 2012, 08:19 PM
+/- met this girl at the bar last night. we clicked instantly. she was so cute...funny, smart, sweet and so easy to talk to. the chemistry was definitely there. as the night was nearing its end i tried to kiss her, but she wouldn't return it. she said she wanted to, but had just broken up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago so it was weird for her. she gave me her number, we hugged and she left.
i've literally been staring at my phone all day trying to figure out what to write to her. I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. she's left me flabbergasted.

There is nothing worse from a woman's point of view than waiting for a guy to text you. The three day rule is shit. Text her saying that it was nice to meet you and that if she wants to meet up again then for her to let you know. She gave you her number so she must have been interested, it might be odd for her to date so soon so leave it casual so you don't scare her off.

+ Interview for promotion
- Interview for promotion
- Had a tiff with a male friend
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

theis

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Dec 09, 2012, 11:00 PM
Quote from: theis on Dec 09, 2012, 08:19 PM

There is nothing worse from a woman's point of view than waiting for a guy to text you. The three day rule is shit. Text her saying that it was nice to meet you and that if she wants to meet up again then for her to let you know. She gave you her number so she must have been interested, it might be odd for her to date so soon so leave it casual so you don't scare her off.

Nothing better than getting advice from a woman's perspective when it comes to something like this. Thanks.

I'll text her tomorrow. It's 11.55 PM now, so it's a little too late.

bright lights, big city

good to hear man, she's obviously interested so you're in. you got this!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

from_musings

if there was chemistry between you two, then it really shouldn't matter when you text her, what you write, what you suggest, as long as you are yourself. if you get turned down when you are yourself, and when you act according to what you think makes sense -  then clearly she's not for you. fuck playing games and being tactical when it comes to gf material, don't overthink and second guess yourself just go

theis

so...i texted her asking if she wanted to have coffee one day.

but she didn't...she said she wasn't ready for something new this soon after her break-up(which is understandable and an issue i had already been expecting a little).

still a major bummer 'cause she felt special. bah humbug.

sing blue silver

Dat hoe be triiiiiiippin'.

Sorry, that sucks dude. I'm sure she'll message you eventually. If not, don't sweat it too much.

theis

i'm certainly not keeping my hopes up.

i seriously just don't get why she'd give me her number for nothing. i really don't get women sometimes...

bright lights, big city

welcome to my world. good question though, about why she gave her number. there has to be part of her that likes you.

was she with friends at the bar? maybe her friends will give her shit for hesitating with you.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

CandyAndy

I agree, the three-day-rule is some bullshit. I agree with the asking to out for coffee idea. :) Just be cool and confident about it.

BillyNo.9

++ Going to watch Gremlins in the cinema tonight with my girlfriend. For some reason this has made me extremely manic.

from_musings

Quote from: theis on Dec 11, 2012, 12:53 AM

i seriously just don't get why she'd give me her number for nothing. i really don't get women sometimes...

i dunnno it could mean that she felt something that night, when she was drunk, but when she woke up the day after she thought "what the hell am I doing, I need time, not rebounds". or...maybe she thought you guys had a great time and realized that you liked her a little extra, so she gave you her phone number so the moment when you tried to kiss her wouldn't ruin anything you've bulit up that night, end the night in magic not in awkwardness. or maybe she just wanted to check if you would contact her again for self esteem.. so she could feel like she's desired hot stuff out there next time she's out hunting

theis

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 11, 2012, 01:55 PM
Quote from: theis on Dec 11, 2012, 12:53 AM

i dunnno it could mean that she felt something that night, when she was drunk, but when she woke up the day after she thought "what the hell am I doing, I need time, not rebounds". or...maybe she thought you guys had a great time and realized that you liked her a little extra, so she gave you her phone number so the moment when you tried to kiss her wouldn't ruin anything you've bulit up that night, end the night in magic not in awkwardness. or maybe she just wanted to check if you would contact her again for self esteem.. so she could feel like she's desired hot stuff out there next time she's out hunting

Wise words, man!

Oh well, just gotta get back up on that horse again, haha.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

--- So fucking depressed to see my dad on a hospital bed with a first time glucose reaction and finding out it is diabetes
- Hate to see my dad going through this shit
- Such a cold night
+ Dad back to his home with my mom
+ Words of support for me and my mom
+ Gf being great