Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 23, 2004, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

+ back on mainland Norway after 4 months on Svalbard.
- Going to miss my friends i met there.
+ Don't have to do shit until mid January

sing blue silver

+/- I think I'm falling for someone.
- It's not my girlfriend.
-- This situation could not come at a worse or more complicated time.

Jacob

Quote from: theis on Dec 11, 2012, 12:43 AM
so...i texted her asking if she wanted to have coffee one day.

but she didn't...she said she wasn't ready for something new this soon after her break-up(which is understandable and an issue i had already been expecting a little).

still a major bummer 'cause she felt special. bah humbug.

meh, the step between taking a coffee with someone and "something new" is pretty big. she's a bitch who couldn't be honest with you. screw her, you'll meet someone better.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Corleone

+ Got my grades back, 85 average, pretty happy
+ off for 3 weeks
- pimpin aint easy

lostpilot

+ change
- change
+ change
- change
+ change
- change
+ change
- change
? change

Corleone

Crazylegs

fireflyry

+ The world hasn't ended yet
- I have serious chaffing due to over masturbation mainly due to the fact I thought the world was ending.Might as well go out on a high.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

bright lights, big city

You guys, the world has to wait to end until it's Dec 21 in the U.S.

I still have 14 and a half hours left. I plan on having some lunch beers to mark this special day.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

fireflyry

+ Maybe I got the date and time wrong.
- The current price of Kleenex and moisturizer.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

theis

+ 1 more day at work and then it's Christmas vacaaaatiiiooonnn!!

deftones47

+ Christmas in two days

That's all I've got for now.

BillyNo.9

- Worked 8 hours today (Christmas eve) and working 8 hours boxing day and the following day. No option but to work hung over as shit.
+ Got news years off.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

---------- GF on her "women moment" being a complete pain in the ass
+++ Very happy holidays went away so fast!!!! :D
+ Soccer
+ NBA
+ New concept album by Black light burns coming out in January 21st
+ Made some great lunch

sing blue silver

+/- single for the first time in a really really long time. Broke it off with my girlfriend of just under 4 and a half years tonight. I've fallen in love with someone else and it wasn't fair to string her along. It's a very weird feeling. Part happy, part devastated. Odd.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jan 12, 2013, 02:52 AM
+/- single for the first time in a really really long time. Broke it off with my girlfriend of just under 4 and a half years tonight. I've fallen in love with someone else and it wasn't fair to string her along. It's a very weird feeling. Part happy, part devastated. Odd.

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgLt5u8Lzrk

deftones86

+life
- the things I did to make you leave
- internet stalkers

mothraw

+ black gloss strat neck has arrived
-does not fit the body

DeftonesNZ

+ Birthday today and I'm getting a ESP SC-207
- New Zealanders get raped on guitar prices so it's $700 on special!

BillyNo.9

- Got one crazy ass dysfunctional family and i fucking detest it. Sorry but I have to vent somewhere.

My girlfriend of almost 4 years suffers from Crohn's disease, meaning she has a totally fucked immune system. Loads of things can cause flare ups which could lead to her being hospitalised and in a worst case scenario dead.  Smoke generally fucks up her stomach causing septic ulcers after prolonged exposure.

My mother, father, brother and his girlfriend of 5 months all smoke pretty much all the time. They never make any effort to stay out of her way while doing it so she basically has to put up with my fucking families selfishness and she never complains. It's always in the back of my mind, I always think to myself, if she ends up in I.C because of my family I will go postal or end up homeless.
I tell them all the time please just try to stay out of Emma's way when you're doing it so it doesn't damage her stomach her raw stomach lining. No one ever rememebers cuz everyone in this house is a selfish cunt.

My brothers girlfriend is some sort of paranoid schizophrenic from prolonged substance abuse ( he doesn't see it of course ) and has an argument with my mother over how affectionate me and my girlfriend are around each other, making her uncomfortable. She takes anything said as a joke to my brother as a personal attack on him. The more she speaks the more parasitic she seems.

Her mother is dying from alcohol poisoning apparently which gives her a grip on my brother meaning she has to moan a little bit then he makes sure she gets her own way under our roof.

Since my brothers girlfriend has been around in my backward ass house, a secret little room built for the sole purpose of growing cannabis is oay, but me and my girlfriend aren't allowed to be comfortable where I live and have to give a 30 minute heads up to them if we want to use the kitchen. We have never complained once.

I haven't got nearly enough money to even rent a flat. I feel fucking trapped in this shit hole.
To  make things worse my mother would pretty much die inside if I were to just up and go because she comes from a dysfunctional family that picks sides and isolate each other, use emotional blackmail. I can see a pattern here. I'm fucked.

Sorry.