Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow46/2

He's the Whole F'in Show.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

gwenudo

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 15, 2016, 04:59 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 15, 2016, 04:24 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 15, 2016, 04:24 PM
did you give it to him and asked for a picture or what?
Nope! I have no idea! Saw this on FB and said thats pretty kickass lol

Who is he...?

Was it like it seemed?...

illthrowROCKS@U

Ohhh, wrestling.  No wonder I've never heard of him =P
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

buddyboy101

I still cannot get over Phantom Bride...best track on the album and one of the best songs crafted by the Deftones ever - especially Chino's vocal melody during the chorus.  To me this song is the logical next single of the album (especially with the Jerry Cantrell spot).

SMLiberator

Can anyone else hear the chorus riff for Diamond Eyes in Hearts/Wires?
i'm confused??

gwenudo

Quote from: SMLiberator on Apr 15, 2016, 09:06 PM
Can anyone else hear the chorus riff for Diamond Eyes in Hearts/Wires?
#CopyAndPaste

Inkblades

I think my honeymoon phase with Gore might be ending.  :'( Oh, it was sweet while it lasted.

from_musings

ok.. so what's the verdict, 6/10?

sooniletugo

We've just played it out. I was listening to pretty much nothing else for a few weeks there.

pinata89

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 15, 2016, 10:05 PM
We've just played it out. I was listening to pretty much nothing else for a few weeks there.
Yeah, i let a friend borrow it for the weekend so I could take a break. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it though haha.

from_musings

lmirl = placebo "crawl"?

ANattyRat

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 15, 2016, 10:05 PM

I've only just started listening to other music like an hour ago, and even so, I'm sitting here with my music on shuffle annoyed that nothing from Gore has popped up, haha. Don't know about a score out of 10, but it's third for me, after White Pony and self-titled.

from_musings

shuffle list?other music? gore should be listened to as journey from start to finish... this has been stated many times by chino in interviews. so what's up?

ANattyRat

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 15, 2016, 10:22 PM
shuffle list?other music? gore should be listened to as journey from start to finish... this has been stated many times by chino in interviews. so what's up?

Haha. I didn't have my shuffle on for Gore, I listened to it repeatedly from beginning to end. But now that I'm listening to other music, it's back on shuffle, where I'm regretting it because Gore isn't popping up. So I don't think my honeymoon phase is completely over.

from_musings

i think it's ok though... like any relationship..."absence makes the heart grow fonder"

SCUM

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 15, 2016, 09:51 PM
I think my honeymoon phase with Gore might be ending.  :'( Oh, it was sweet while it lasted.

same. still is on my rotation thou. been listening to SUMAC and autolux.

gwenudo

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 16, 2016, 12:25 AM

I keep switching between Gore and Earl Sweatshirt.. That kid has some sick music.. I always go back to him lol

LG95

A week on from release and I'm still really happy with this album. It's not got the immediate "fuck yeah" that Around The Fur has or the breathtaking brilliance of White Pony; it's just a really lovely album. I think Gore is another 9/10 record, which is becoming their forte now, and what's more it's a definitively better record than the previous two, as good as DE and KNY are. The fact that this band are eight albums in and still putting out one of the best releases of the year speaks volumes for how brilliant they are.

At this point, I've stopped accepting even the possibility that they'll ever make a bad record - it's just never going to happen.
I could float here forever

TheyCallMeP

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 16, 2016, 12:26 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 16, 2016, 12:25 AM

I keep switching between Gore and Earl Sweatshirt.. That kid has some sick music.. I always go back to him lol

Earl is my favorite rap artist, good look.

Seven

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfsooZS6v50&feature=youtu.be

I don't share the same opinion as theneedledrop. I like gore.
But this totally smack the pseudo hadcore fucktards Deftones fans!
These goofy, morons usually come with comments as "Consider quality over quantity" or when someone compares a band/lead singer to Deftones/Chino " he's DEFINITELY not as creative as Chino, not in a billion parallel universes." LMFAO @ the mark 08:44.. But the whole review smack these awful fans, they just suck dick, seriously though. you stupid schmuck.

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 15, 2016, 02:12 AM
Comments have been disabled on the video.... lol

U are wrong boy, open your eyes! A light 4/10! It's hard though!