Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roidragee

I'm suprised shazam didnt find anything when I tried but worked on the other thing. It's always shown leaks for me before on shazam

sharinglungs

Quote from: Roidragee on Jul 31, 2020, 06:23 AM
I'm suprised shazam didnt find anything when I tried but worked on the other thing. It's always shown leaks for me before on shazam

I'm not sure, maybe they don't have it in the shazam database yet, but if it's getting a hit on one site, the others will soon follow...

I tried scanning the little snippet at the end too, it came up as deftones... But I'm not confident that it is actually named what it says...

Vesanic

Easy on that stuff. We don't want to spread a potential tracklist.

Vesanic

Again

- Do not spread any leaks on this forum.
- Please refrain from asking for private messages to those leaks.
- Please refrain from discussing info that's not supposed to be out in the open, no matter who leaked it.

The enthusiasm and excitement are well understood and appreciated, and shared. Let's not spoil it.

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 31, 2020, 06:43 AM
Again

- Do not spread any leaks on this forum.
- Please refrain from asking for private messages to those leaks.
- Please refrain from discussing info that's not supposed to be out in the open, no matter who leaked it.

The enthusiasm and excitement are well understood and appreciated, and shared. Let's not spoil it.

Ves must feel like an elementary school teacher in a room filled with kids on cocaine sometimes...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Inkblades

We Deftones fans are obsessive, borderline psychotic detectives. XD

Vesanic

For years I was one of them. Call it fate.  ;D

sharinglungs

I heard 2 of the tracks, and... I'm in awe, it's beautiful... It's everything that I could have dreamed with Terry back producing. That's all I'll say about the two songs I've heard...

Wow

plagasx

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jul 31, 2020, 08:01 AM
I heard 2 of the tracks, and... I'm in awe, it's beautiful... It's everything that I could have dreamed with Terry back producing. That's all I'll say about the two songs I've heard...

Wow

Dude..... Here I'm thinking I'm going to get some proper sleep and you come along and say shit like that to keep me up.... 😩😩 The wait is so goddamn painfullllll

976-EVIL

Quote from: plagasx on Jul 31, 2020, 08:11 AM

Wow

Dude..... Here I'm thinking I'm going to get some proper sleep and you come along and say shit like that to keep me up.... 😩😩 The wait is so goddamn painfullllll

I'm so damned excited and optimistic right now! This wait is excruciating...

elite54

Wow

Heard two that aren't the shitty quality ones?

GR1X7S

Wow

...The roller-coaster ride of anticipation and hype intensifies.

Sal_Ameigh

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 31, 2020, 07:14 AM
We Deftones fans are obsessive, borderline psychotic detectives. XD

This guys channel is good so don't hate. Check out starting at 7:26.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVY5OpjUvcg

Vesanic

Time to come clean...

I heard the whole record. I have it from an inside source that the band really loved the My Bloody Valentine vibe they achieved on Gore.

Which is why the new record is called Deathsucker and they replaced Stephen Carpenter with a vintage vacuum cleaner.

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 31, 2020, 08:58 AM
Time to come clean...

I heard the whole record. I have it from an inside source that the band really loved the My Bloody Valentine vibe they achieved on Gore.

Which is why the new record is called Deathsucker and they replaced Stephen Carpenter with a vintage vacuum cleaner.

DUDE!!! That's just plain wrong... XD

ChubbyChino

Yossarian

Mastodon, band from the same label, today announced album for 11 September and released single. Maybe there is still chance for announcement next week and album in 2nd half of Sep.
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Matthewtheloser

So what's the verdict guys? Are we getting some news today or what? Let's get some predictions going. At this point even so much as a teaser is welcome

sharinglungs

I don't think we'll get anything today.

I think if we do get anything it'll be next week.

Thanatos

I'm going to be the resident  whiny bitch again. But I don't think we're going to get anything for a long time. Not a single official word has been spoken. Just random guessing months. "Spring", "May", "September", "2049". I get COVID-19 has messed a lot of shit up. But they refuse to give us any official updates. Which is just weird how secretive it all is. It has to be the greatest album to grace earth with this much mystery and secrecy. I have more faith in another Tool album coming out than I do in this mysterious album that only a handful of us have heard anything from.