Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Abe and Chino have both said September in different interviews, following the postpone. Stick tight people. It's coming.

laurapalmer

I equal parts love and loathe when the board gets super active again. However, this won't stop me from checking it three times a day

Inkblades

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Jul 31, 2020, 05:21 PM
So what's the verdict guys? Are we getting some news today or what? Let's get some predictions going. At this point even so much as a teaser is welcome

Yeah, probably not. At this point, I'll be surprised if we hear any official word. August has to be the month.

Also, I always feel like Frank Maddocks is dropping little peeks at the artwork in his IG stories, even though that likely isn't the case.

sharinglungs

Maybe the art style though?

Vesanic

"Great things come to those who wait."

kurtone

Quote from: laurapalmer on Jul 31, 2020, 08:55 PM
I equal parts love and loathe when the board gets super active again. However, this won't stop me from checking it three times a day

Just three times?

Vesanic

Thanks to everyone who has been sticking to the rules, which admittedly have been tighter than they've ever been. As a moderator I truly appreciate it.

Patience will be rewarded, I promise. Still "out-of-line" comments will have to be removed until whenever something happens.

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 31, 2020, 09:35 PM
"Great things come to those who wait."

Unless old age gets you first...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

nicklav

I miss the sneak peaks we got when they recorded the S/T album. I understand the internet is a very different place today, but watching that small clip of Stef and Abe jamming Hexagram on their old website got me so hyped. I wish they would do that sort of stuff again.

976-EVIL

Quote from: nicklav on Jul 31, 2020, 11:22 PM
I miss the sneak peaks we got when they recorded the S/T album. I understand the internet is a very different place today, but watching that small clip of Stef and Abe jamming Hexagram on their old website got me so hyped. I wish they would do that sort of stuff again.

Agreed!

mono

Quote from: nicklav on Jul 31, 2020, 11:22 PM

The good old days

laurapalmer

Quote from: kurtone on Jul 31, 2020, 09:56 PM
Quote from: laurapalmer on Jul 31, 2020, 08:55 PM

Just three times?

Touche it's more like 8

Matthewtheloser

Loved you on the podcast Vesanic! Glad to hear you're as much of a fan of Pink Maggit as I am, I think I could happily retire from concerts if I ever got to experience that in person. Seriously though man, thanks for all that you do for the Deftones community.

Sorry, not to derail too much from the topic at hand!

Vesanic

Thanks Matt! Please do keep interview talk in the interview thread. Appreciate it though

DenakDW

everything got quiet in the last few hours...calm before the storm? sorry, im just dreaming :(
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

976-EVIL

The Golden age of  Deftones !!!

plagasx

Guys I'm from the future. The first single drops next week :)

Gaz

Quote from: plagasx on Aug 01, 2020, 12:01 PM
Guys I'm from the future. The first single drops next week :)

So am I, the new single has guest vocals by Justin Bieber. Didn't see that coming

Lugosi_Jaws

Wonder if Frank's gonna tease us tonight.