Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainnyx4

Think they'll post one of the following tomorrow?

Mascara
Mein
Minerva
Minus Blindfold
Moana
Mx
My Own Summer

geraavl08

The Spotify canvas thing for hexagram is doing Morse code, anyone know how to decode?

Inkblades

Vesanic

LG95

I could float here forever

Vesanic

Someone said "Yesterday one weak, today hexagram (6), it's a countdown" I like that idea

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2020, 07:37 PM
Someone said "Yesterday one weak, today hexagram (6), it's a countdown" I like that idea

It is...

O ne weak
H exagram

Vesanic

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

There Will Be Blood

Roidragee

Song five is either Minerva or Mascara I think

ChubbyChino

Quote from: geraavl08 on Aug 17, 2020, 07:24 PM
The Spotify canvas thing for hexagram is doing Morse code, anyone know how to decode?

Seems to say '4', some tiny characters show up too, but they're so tiny it's impossible to see. Someone on Reddit saw '4' written there.

Ppl are speculating that 10/04 a new single drops.

976-EVIL

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 17, 2020, 07:38 PM

It is...

O ne weak
H exagram

Methinks I see a pattern here!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

B_S_79

If it's a countdown, what song has a five? Street Carp?

Pretty sure they aren't going this way. I can see the pattern.

sharinglungs

The only thing I can think of, in how to reveal the final letter with the album title is if on Wednesday, they do the Spotify thing, but then their afternoon post should be to fb/insta/twitter with a video of the morse code... Slowly revealing each letter then going into an album audio teaser...

sharinglungs

I don't think one weak was for for one week. I think they did that to throw us for a loop...

Didn't tokyodrifter say not to overthink things.?

B_S_79

Quote from: B_S_79 on Aug 17, 2020, 07:45 PM

If it's a countdown, what song has a five? Street Carp?

Pretty sure they aren't going this way. I can see the pattern.

"Five, oh, I confess, theres all your evidence."

If that gets posted tomorrow it's def a countdown.  8)

Fuzzheadup

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 17, 2020, 07:47 PM
I don't think one weak was for for one week. I think they did that to throw us for a loop...

Didn't tokyodrifter say not to overthink things.?

I agree, I think they only actually used that song because (as far as I'm aware) they actually don't have any other songs beginning with O to use?

Matthewtheloser

We're definitely getting a "- -" on the next song

Yossarian

Quote from: Yossarian on Aug 17, 2020, 08:11 PM
Quote from: kurtone on Aug 13, 2020, 04:34 PM
I'm looking at this being Deftones 3.0.  The 2.0 line-up working with the 1.0 producer. Basically it's another "comeback"record. I think the band and label both know it too. Otherwise there wouldn't be as much secrecy.

The fact that they refer to old material so much is in line with "Deftones 3.0" theory posted here days ago. As well as fact that label is so bold with marketing.
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."