Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roidragee

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2020, 01:49 PM
Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 18, 2020, 01:40 PM
1 more until the spotify update at around 10:25AM EST and 2 more hours for the artwork update at 11:45AM EST  8)

You've kept track?  :o
They did that the past two days so I'm assuming it'll be the same time today. And they'll probably post the lyrics for the M song at 3PM EST

Iwazaru

Quote from: Gaz on Aug 18, 2020, 01:21 PM
Wouldn't it be awful if they led us up to an announcement on the 25th Sep and it was to say the album has been pushed back to April 2021. I would fucking cry
A french rapper purposely pulled that move once. He made a timer on his website and when it came to 0 another, longer timer appeared on screen. It was an experience.

imbrie

Quote from: Iwazaru on Aug 18, 2020, 01:54 PM
Wouldn't it be awful if they led us up to an announcement on the 25th Sep and it was to say the album has been pushed back to April 2021. I would fucking cry
A french rapper purposely pulled that move once. He made a timer on his website and when it came to 0 another, longer timer appeared on screen. It was an experience.

That's pretty funny but also unbelievably cruel!

LG95

Gloriously horrible.
I could float here forever

Fuzzheadup

wbasmith

Have you guys seen the overlay comparison between the dots and the screaming woman from the poster? Seems very similar. Will be disappointed if that is the album art

imbrie

GR1X7S

Royal

Vesanic

Wait who was it?

Matthewtheloser

In addition to Minerva now having the morse code graphic, it looks like the new lyrics are on Romantic Dreams

imbrie

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Aug 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
In addition to Minerva now having the morse code graphic, it looks like the new lyrics are on Romantic Dreams

Thanks for the info. Can you remind me which songs the new lyrics are appearing on please? (Have limited access to things on my phone).

Matthewtheloser

Quote from: imbrie on Aug 18, 2020, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the info. Can you remind me which songs the new lyrics are appearing on please? (Have limited access to things on my phone).
Knife Party, My Own Summer, Diamond Eyes, Romantic Dreams, Engine No. 9, and apparently Needles & Pins (just noticed that one, must be the other new one)

xoandef

Also Needles and pins

Gaz

I don't think there is any pattern to it, they are just appearing randomly

wbasmith

ALL from different albums tho. Calling Geometric Headdress next

Iwazaru

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2020, 02:18 PM

Wait who was it?
Orelsan, for his second album.

GR1X7S

Quote from: wbasmith on Aug 18, 2020, 02:42 PM

This is a key point I think

Roidragee

Yeah not sure what the pattern is for the songs having the new lyrics in them. Maybe it is random

wbasmith

Quote from: GR1X7S on Aug 18, 2020, 02:44 PM
Quote from: wbasmith on Aug 18, 2020, 02:42 PM

This is a key point I think

They also all seem to be in the top 3/4 most popular tracks from each album off the top of my head.

Based on this I change my prediction, Phantom Bride and Cherry Waves with lyrics tomorrow