Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 19, 2020, 05:34 AM
Quote from: pannch on Aug 19, 2020, 03:54 AM
Deftones are one the very few bands whose releases sound unpredictable, that's one thing I love abt them, the mystery

too bad the last 3 releases have been duds tho innit

Can't agree with you there, although I get It.

There are so  many great tracks but not the Flow of an album like WP? Hell call it what it is.
However, I might have to drive a Rubicon and put the Goon Squad in Leathers to be Entombed...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

theataraxian

Deftones are pretty much the last band that hasn't completely failed me. sure some albums are better than others, but even the worst Deftones album is still a fantastic album
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

ConcealingFate92

Quote from: theataraxian on Aug 19, 2020, 06:09 AM
Deftones are pretty much the last band that hasn't completely failed me. sure some albums are better than others, but even the worst Deftones album is still a fantastic album

Fully agree with you, mate.
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

stinkfist

What was the time interval between the Minerva post and the Street Carp post?

Gaz

Not holding out for anything to surprise us today, but you never know. I still think it will be Friday

wbasmith

I think maybe we'll get some more dots, maybe some cryptic post like the "You'll never find me" tweet

stinkfist

I'm hoping it's something more concrete today, I doubt they'll continue in the same way since the name is complete now

N0S3BLEED976

Needles And Pins and Romantic Dreams now have the ,,this is our time we devour the days ahead" loop on spotify

wbasmith

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Aug 19, 2020, 09:50 AM
Needles And Pins and Romantic Dreams now have the ,,this is our time we devour the days ahead" loop on spotify

old news right? could be wrong cant see the canvases

Vesanic

Yeah old news

N0S3BLEED976

my bad. hard to keep track of everything

sharinglungs

Interesting that they didn't add lyrics to any other songs when they put the dot on Spotify last night...

That must mean the Spotify stuff is done

wbasmith

Time to bop the discog in anticipation i think

sharinglungs

OH SHIT

"Kerrang! can corroborate this. While we're not at liberty to reveal full details yet, the first single is a gargantuan addition to Deftones' library. Chino, always a soft-spoken, laidback interviewee, can't hide his excitement when he remembers the first time it came into his life – via email.

"That was one of the first things written," he reveals. "Stephen sent a demo of the whole song three or so years ago. I love opening up my email and seeing something from him because it really feels like he's engaged – that engages me like crazy." "

wbasmith

Fuck yeah a fantastic read. Man I am hyped. I have a feeling this first track may be quite heavy

wbasmith

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 19, 2020, 11:35 AM
Confirmed 10 songs!

Doesn't every album have 11 though (except SNW with 12) :(