Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbasmith

Royal

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 19, 2020, 11:23 AM
OH SHIT

"Kerrang! can corroborate this. While we're not at liberty to reveal full details yet, the first single is a gargantuan addition to Deftones' library. Chino, always a soft-spoken, laidback interviewee, can't hide his excitement when he remembers the first time it came into his life – via email.

"That was one of the first things written," he reveals. "Stephen sent a demo of the whole song three or so years ago. I love opening up my email and seeing something from him because it really feels like he's engaged – that engages me like crazy." "
Like my excitement for this album couldn't have gotten any stronger on my dear I can't wait to dive into this album.  I spent my 20's 30's and now thankfully my 40's loving this band and remembering exactly where I was in my life for every new release dating back to Adrenaline.    Cheers to number 9 !!!

GR1X7S

This article breaking is the biggest indication that something is happening this week than anything else we've gotten since the rollout started imo.

LET'S FUCKING GO!

sharinglungs

uh guys... we're definitely getting something today.

Look at the spotify playlist.... they removed the canvases

Roidragee

That article was great, and the way they described the first single makes me excited to hear it soon. I wonder when that'll be

ghostofemilydickinson

That Kerrang interview has me very happy. Deftones and a very few select others (5-6 at most) are really the only "heavy" bands I listen to anymore. I've become a very big fan of drone, ambient, and psybient. The inclusion of seagulls and ocean waves and reports of Frank being more prominent have me pumped. Just give me the shirt/lithograph/digital/physical merch pack already and take all my money!

Royal

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 19, 2020, 12:27 PM
uh guys... we're definitely getting something today.

Look at the spotify playlist.... they removed the canvases

Also if you click on Deftones icon on Spotify it says image won't load they are definitely updating something.

Iwazaru

It's this time of a deftones upcoming release where the first page i check when i go home to my computer is sharinglungs. Brings back memories.

Gaz

Vesanic

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 19, 2020, 12:39 PM
@sharinglungs Hasty conclusion mate

I think my spotify is acting up.. cant even open it...

pannch

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 19, 2020, 12:41 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 19, 2020, 12:39 PM
@sharinglungs Hasty conclusion mate

I think my spotify is acting up.. cant even open it...

Yes can confirm

imbrie

Vesanic

Spotify works for me, no additional changes to the discography in terms of sequences and lyrics.

Iwazaru

Quote from: imbrie on Aug 19, 2020, 01:11 PM
I'm thinking Friday, guys.
Friday's the day for music releases so I agree, still we could get a teaser or album cover in the meantime. If so we're lucky.

Gaz

Friday. I think more press will start to filter through also, with Kerrang being the first one