lifter

black coffee

pizza is never wrong

haha the entire last week I have been very stoned ... awesome
I'll continue it this week

one weak

i'll follow in suit....when finals are over

thegrayburro

man im fso fucong stoned roght now. and im listenong to tool and goddamn it sounds hella different. sheeezet good too! i teis listenign to ededeftones but dam it was hella hard., this is some good shit!

lifter

lifter

fightclubche

this suckas always stoned!

black coffee

lifter

drunk and stoned .hegh i found my  dads tequila botkllle.

np=pink floyd-shine on u crazy diamond,

street_carp

im am so hammered  :D nned to get ny camera.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "thegrayburro"man im fso fucong stoned roght now. and im listenong to tool and goddamn it sounds hella different. sheeezet good too! i teis listenign to ededeftones but dam it was hella hard., this is some good shit!

man, a few nights ago, i listened to aenima. then lateralus the next day.. i almost died at how good that band is... i usually dont listen to those albums when im stoned, but im did, and im happy about it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

cherrywaves

3 Goldschalger  (I LOVE GOLD!!)
2 Rumplemintz
1 Jagermeister
1 Grand Marnier
5 Corona's

and whatever I forgot

DRUNK...that was last night..

Tonight I feel like more...
Now you're standing there tongue tied
You'd better learn your lesson well
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell

Jacob

I'm getting a bit drunk here...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

I'm druuuuunk. and lonely. I'm gonna go sleep.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Defhed81

Quote from: "thanx4knives"Im baked as a pie

but i need more for the frosting. :wink:  :wink:

BigDave

Last night was going pretty well, we bought a quater, and then met up with people in town.  But not all of them smoke, so they brought drink.  This one girls came along because my mate invited her, knowing she was a light weight, and he gave her the money for a litre bottle of straight vodka.  So while we were toking away (we made the best phatty, it was so packed) the girl went fucking paraletic(sp?).  She was puking, her eyes in the back of her hed, muscle spasms.  I had to run to a shop to buy some bread and water, but none were fucking open so I went to a kebab van and tried to ask for some pitta bread but they guy didnt speak english.  It was so fucked up, we had to carry her to this seat and ring her mum to come and collect her.  The police walked past loads of times but did absolutely nothing.  There was more to it than that, but I'll just say it was probably the must fucked up night of my life, and being totally monged didn't help either.  Oh and although my mates all chipped in for the hash, I was the one that got away with it, theres and eighth sitting in my room now.  We would have smoked all of it, but when she was puking we all had to help.  So shes probably grounded for life now, and she'll probably not be allowed to go to the leavers ball/prom.  Its one of her friends party's tonight, Im not sure of Im gunna go now, incase we somehow get the blame for letting drink it all or something.

black coffee

i was so damn stoned yesterday

I was playing virtua tennis on sega dreamcast with my mates and I thought this was real . I've never been that concentrated , I made tactics and shit
in only two hours playing I was really good and rocked them all

ok , I played 'real' tennis 9 years until I quit last year so I had some practice and knowledge but WTF

i will never do this again

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "BigDave"Last night was going pretty well, we bought a quater, and then met up with people in town.  But not all of them smoke, so they brought drink.  This one girls came along because my mate invited her, knowing she was a light weight, and he gave her the money for a litre bottle of straight vodka.  So while we were toking away (we made the best phatty, it was so packed) the girl went fucking paraletic(sp?).  She was puking, her eyes in the back of her hed, muscle spasms.  I had to run to a shop to buy some bread and water, but none were fucking open so I went to a kebab van and tried to ask for some pitta bread but they guy didnt speak english.  It was so fucked up, we had to carry her to this seat and ring her mum to come and collect her.  The police walked past loads of times but did absolutely nothing.  There was more to it than that, but I'll just say it was probably the must fucked up night of my life, and being totally monged didn't help either.  Oh and although my mates all chipped in for the hash, I was the one that got away with it, theres and eighth sitting in my room now.  We would have smoked all of it, but when she was puking we all had to help.  So shes probably grounded for life now, and she'll probably not be allowed to go to the leavers ball/prom.  Its one of her friends party's tonight, Im not sure of Im gunna go now, incase we somehow get the blame for letting drink it all or something.

baaahahahahahahahaha

1) why did you let a lihtwieght buy a litre of vodka
2) why did you phone her fucking mum?
3)why didnt the police care
4) i cant stand seeing people spew when im stoned.

anyway sounds like a good night out. hehehe.

BigDave

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"
Quote from: "BigDave"Last night was going pretty well, we bought a quater, and then met up with people in town.  But not all of them smoke, so they brought drink.  This one girls came along because my mate invited her, knowing she was a light weight, and he gave her the money for a litre bottle of straight vodka.  So while we were toking away (we made the best phatty, it was so packed) the girl went fucking paraletic(sp?).  She was puking, her eyes in the back of her hed, muscle spasms.  I had to run to a shop to buy some bread and water, but none were fucking open so I went to a kebab van and tried to ask for some pitta bread but they guy didnt speak english.  It was so fucked up, we had to carry her to this seat and ring her mum to come and collect her.  The police walked past loads of times but did absolutely nothing.  There was more to it than that, but I'll just say it was probably the must fucked up night of my life, and being totally monged didn't help either.  Oh and although my mates all chipped in for the hash, I was the one that got away with it, theres and eighth sitting in my room now.  We would have smoked all of it, but when she was puking we all had to help.  So shes probably grounded for life now, and she'll probably not be allowed to go to the leavers ball/prom.  Its one of her friends party's tonight, Im not sure of Im gunna go now, incase we somehow get the blame for letting drink it all or something.

baaahahahahahahahaha

1) why did you let a lihtwieght buy a litre of vodka
2) why did you phone her fucking mum?
3)why didnt the police care
4) i cant stand seeing people spew when im stoned.

anyway sounds like a good night out. hehehe.

1.  I didnt, my mate did, I was getting stoned
2.  I didnt, my mate did, I was really stoned
3.  Theyre gannys, and it was dark so we probably looked older
4.  Me neither, there were all these chunks hanging on her hair

Its actually quite funny now, I saw her last night, her parents were totally okay, and she was telling US that she wasnt that drunk, even though she passed out.

street_carp

Quote from: "BigDave"
4.  Me neither, there were all these chunks hanging on her hair.

ewwwwww...i fuckin hate people who cant handle their drink...