Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: "xcrossx1"Star Wars Episode III was pretty damn good.

Yep... To me it fits perfectly between the 2 and the 4, and leaves no interrogation or anything left... It really finishes the deal properly, and answers to everything! I loved it!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

feeling like more

Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"there are few movies i've seen with poorer dialogue than episode III.  what an abortion.

it was a bit lame when darth vader's first words are "is padme ok" followed by bellowing "nooooooooooooooooooo" but we are talking about star wars here i dont think the dialogue was the main focus.

raynor

Quote from: "Mazzy"My mate lent me Coffee and Cigarettes. Two of my favourite things and now it's a movie. I still gotta watch it before I say anything. I mean, I'm already loving the title...
haha that made me laugh

feeling like more

just watched virgin suicides. couldnt really get into it. theres still about half hour to go, i mite go back finish it later.

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "feeling like more"just watched virgin suicides. couldnt really get into it. theres still about half hour to go, i mite go back finish it later.

Really? I thought it was really good. At times I think The Virgin Suicides is better than Lost In Translation, but in other aspects Lost In Translation is better than The Virgin Suicides. But Virgin has a dark, creepy tone that I love.

feeling like more

i love lost in translation. one of my favourite movies. i like how nothing much really happens and theres not really all that much of a story but it keeps you so interested.

The Captain

I couldn't get into Virgin Suicides either, but I love Lost In Translation

The Captain

Finally saw Hotel Rwanda...wow. Incredibly depressing, I admire Paul to no end. Fortunately, I am desensitized and can go on with my life, although I hope to appreciate it more.

Soon, I'll watch Suspect Zero...I hope it doesn't suck.

Mazzy

Quote from: "raynor"
Quote from: "Mazzy"My mate lent me Coffee and Cigarettes. Two of my favourite things and now it's a movie. I still gotta watch it before I say anything. I mean, I'm already loving the title...
haha that made me laugh

Yeah it's our vice against Cross.

I watched Serendipity last night cause I dig John Cusack and it was on tv. It wasn't bad, the story line was a bit lame and stupid but the acting was good. I feel weird saying that.

The Captain

Serendipity was good, you're just not a romantic.

Mazzy

Quote from: "The Captain"Serendipity was good, you're just not a romantic.

All those incidents that kept happening were really unbelievable. I was just sitting there saying 'as if' every five seconds. I just can't see those 'situations' really happening that's all.

It's not cause I'm not a romantic even though romance is overrated, I just thought the writers pushed the envelopes with half of the shit that was going down in there. Like seriously, the bride giving him that book with Sara's number in it BULLSHIT!!

The Captain

Quote from: "The Captain"Serendipity was good, you're just not a romantic.

Romance > realism.

Mazzy

You're insane :!:

It's nearly 9:30pm and I haven't finished typing this stupid assigment. You always distract me Tyler you filthy distracting machine.

The Captain

Oh Mariam, I love it when you talk dirty to me  :wink:

Mazzy

EWWW do NOT call me that again!! I just felt all freaky. Seriously my parents are the only people that call me that. Great, thank you. I'm gonna sleep with this weird feeling  :(

The Captain

squealing like a pig

Quote from: "Mazzy"EWWW do NOT call me that again!! I just felt all freaky. Seriously my parents are the only people that call me that. Great, thank you. I'm gonna sleep with this weird feeling  :(

i think he gives everyone a weird sorta feeling  :P

Mazzy

Yeah cause he's a machine!!

A love machine  8)

The Captain

Quote from: "The Captain"8)

squealing like a pig

Quote from: "The Captain"
Quote from: "The Captain"8)

lol, you just love your reputation don't ya?!