Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

Yeah I think Love Machine will stick to being associated with Tyler.

Jerry_Curls

Anyone know any good French or Italian new-wave 60's movies?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

jv_

just watched battle royale directors cut, wasent that great

feeling like more

batman begins is really really good. we had an advance preview the other day.

Jerry_Curls

Just saw À la folie... pas du tout(with Audrey Tautou) in French class and I loved it. Go watch it!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ChickdelaLynch

I watched Sideways, Psycho (The remake) and Bad Education.

Sideways was good, but I think it was overhyped some. I did like Paul Giamatti's acting. Some of the editing, however, was crappy.

I meant to get the original version of Psycho, but I accidentally got the remake. Anyway, that just bored me to no end. I like Gus Van Sant's work, but this has to be his worst film. I also didn't like Julianne Moore's character much. But I did find out I'm very much attracted to Vince Vaughn.  :wink:

As for Bad Education, that was rather mediocre. Gael was good and hot in the film and there were some nice shots of him, but the story got boring by the middle of the film and quite frankly my tub of ice cream was keeping me occupied rather than the film.

4th Eye

Just watched The Machinist and it was maybe even better than I expected though it was rather predictable. Christian Bale had a good performance and losing 63 lbs for a film is quite impressive, and a record actually.

I think he might be good in Batman...

dusttones

Just watched I Heart Huckabees...good movie.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"
As for Bad Education, that was rather mediocre. Gael was good and hot in the film and there were some nice shots of him, but the story got boring by the middle of the film and quite frankly my tub of ice cream was keeping me occupied rather than the film.

I loved this movie. It almost made me cry. Ummm...I thought it was a great suspense film.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

4th Eye

Just watched Shrek 2. I must say they succeeded again and made a sequel almost as good as the first one. Some really funny references to other movies and real life. Also, Puss In Boots was a brilliant addition to the movie and I'm looking forward to the movies Shrek 3 and Puss In Boots.

ItsClassicalAnyways

saw sin city the other day, it was as panty saturating as i expected.

still got nappy rash.

Mascara Snake

Watched 'The Dear Hunter', it was really long but an excellent movie, Christopher Walken and De Niro are quality actors.

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

lifter

Deer*. Its  a great movie, as well as the acting.

CentralIllNoise

i just saw The Longest Yard...it was decent. i like how they threw a lot of people in it (bill romanowski, bob sapp, goldberg (the hammer) ect)...

but it's definately not gonna be the best movie this summer

hydroponic82

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"Watched 'The Dear Hunter', it was really long but an excellent movie, Christopher Walken and De Niro are quality actors.

the marriage seen was a little long (like half the movie), but its one of my favs

Mazzy

I watched Underworld cause my brother didn't want to watch it alone. Scott Speedman is fucking delicious.

BigDave

lolz that film was terrible.

4th Eye

I thought it was rather entertaining...

...as was The Girl Next Door though because of different, uh, reasons. Elisha is hawt.

I think I'll go buy Alien-Quadrology and Lord Of The Rings -trilogy and then see the new Star Wars. And maybe after that Bar Wars episode CXXVII: Revenge Of Vodka...which I probably can't remember tomorrow. :wink:

The Captain

Underworld is cool, not like ground-breaking cinema gold or anything, but it's a fun ride and Kate Beckinsale in that outfit, come on!

And people highly underestimate the love story in The Girl Next Door. ...but yes, Elisha is hot.

Mazzy

I dislike Kate but I kinda dug it. Scott Speedman mostly. Sexy man he is.