Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mascara Snake

Watched an alright copy of Sin City the other day, not bad at all!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

squealing like a pig

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"Watched an alright copy of Sin City the other day, not bad at all!

i cannot wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!

i FINALLY saw Mulholland Drive on friday! So confuzzled but such a good film!

stu

mullholand drive sucks, just because you dont get it doesnt mean its brilliant

squealing like a pig

yeah i know, but i liked the film. i thought it was well directed and i liked the story. I didn't say i didn't understand i just thought it was confusing

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "stu"mullholand drive sucks, just because you dont get it doesnt mean its brilliant

Haha, you can go to hell.  :wink:

The Captain

stu doesn't like to feel stupid.

Paint Your Lips

Saw the movie City of God a few days back, and my god it's sweet. Has so many cool elements and is truly a deeply emotional film. Very artistic aswell.

Next up is Irreversable. Anyone seen it?

CentralIllNoise

I saw Kingdom of Heaven last night. i thought it would be awesome because i like a lot of movies ridley scott has done, espically Gladiator and Hannibal. i guess it was ok. nothing special. i fell asleep a couple times. he used some of the music in this movie that was used in Hannibal. like the exact parts and stuff.  but i can't say that i really recommend this movie.

4th Eye

Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"Saw the movie City of God a few days back, and my god it's sweet. Has so many cool elements and is truly a deeply emotional film. Very artistic aswell.

The brazilian movie? I think it was good but still overrated. I can't see anything so magnificent there.

And I'm about to watch Irreversible in the next few days...I've heard it's sick. *high expectations* :D

BigDave

im just about to go and see hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "4th Eye"
Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"Saw the movie City of God a few days back, and my god it's sweet. Has so many cool elements and is truly a deeply emotional film. Very artistic aswell.

The brazilian movie? I think it was good but still overrated. I can't see anything so magnificent there.

And I'm about to watch Irreversible in the next few days...I've heard it's sick. *high expectations* :D
Irreversable has a pretty damn sick 10-15 minute long rape scene.

Looking forward to it, haha.

The Captain

Finally saw Closer..was a little disappointed. I should've seen it sooner, it didn't match my expectations.

ItsClassicalAnyways

Quote from: "stu"mullholand drive sucks, just because you dont get it doesnt mean its brilliant

its gash, hes right.

Chrisbo

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"

its gash, hes right.

Don't mind a little girl-on-girl action though.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"
Quote from: "4th Eye"

Irreversable has a pretty damn sick 10-15 minute long rape scene.

Looking forward to it, haha.

Yeah, the rape scene is painful to watch. So is the first twenty minutes. That's the main reason why people walked out on the film. But Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci are hot and the performances are spectacular for it being improv.

Jerry_Curls

Yeah, I loved this movie (city of god)...best gangster film. Better than the (yes) overrated scarface..i hjate that movie. every single fucking stupid ass rapper who think s they are so gangster love this movie. I think I know why. Its not because it is "gangster" it because they think al pacino is hot.

Just saw Bad Education a few days ago...loved it. It is kind of weird seeing Gael be so gay and stuff, but he is one the best (imho) actors right now. I thought it was a great thriller film. And I love anything by Almodovar so I might be a little biased.   :twisted:
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: "hellview"Anyone seen the chorus boys?

it kicks asssssss.

haha i bet you sing along to the soundtrack in the shower.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: "hellview"while I jerk off stalefish.

stalefish?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

xcrossx1

Mazzy

My mate lent me Coffee and Cigarettes. Two of my favourite things and now it's a movie. I still gotta watch it before I say anything. I mean, I'm already loving the title...