Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

I don't see how it can get worse,I just started laughing at the end when he makes those crows fly through him ,if your'e not going to do special well don't do them at all. I also love how easily they catch the crow bird it  flies in and just happens to land perfectly underneath the small cage hanging from the roof.

Corleone

DeftonesNZ

Bad Santa's hilarious love it how he eats the kids advent calender then just tapes it up with a whole heap of random pills and lollys

fireflyry

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 20, 2012, 02:20 PM
I don't see how it can get worse...

Neither did I.But trust me....it does.I know Chris Nolan is a busy boy but it would take someone like him to bring back The Crow from being anything more than straight to DVD garbage.

Latest movie I watched as of last night was Underworld:Awakening.Pretty average imho but it has Kate Beckinsale in it.I'd watch any film that has her in skin tight clothing.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Corleone on Dec 20, 2012, 02:31 PM
Bad Santa -  never saw it, fucking hilarious 8/10

Best movie for christmas :D I always see it with my gf on these times.

On the other hand we saw Flight with Denzel Washington.Pretty solid flick.

8/10

bright lights, big city

Django Unchained - what the hell...I'll give it a 10/10. Really aren't any flaws. Brilliant acting, I see why Waltz and DiCaprio are up for Golden Globes. Might be my new favorite Tarantino movie.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 28, 2012, 04:28 AM
Django Unchained - what the hell...I'll give it a 10/10. Really aren't any flaws. Brilliant acting, I see why Waltz and DiCaprio are up for Golden Globes. Might be my new favorite Tarantino movie.

Sooooooo fucking excited to see this. Doesn't premiere here until the 25th...

Watched a lot of movies over the holidays.

Chinatown - 10/10

Bullitt - 9/10

Big Trouble in Little China - 9/10

The Terminator - 10/10

Die Hard - 10/10

Batman Forever - 6/10

Home Alone - 8/10

Home Alone 2: Lost In New York - 7/10

Bad Santa - 9/10

Pulp Fiction - 9/10

Dredd - 6/10

Mulholland Drive - 10/10

bright lights, big city

I really enjoyed Dredd, haha, but take out Batman Forever and you've got yourself a near perfect list!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

fireflyry

Just re-watched No Country for Old Men.

Javier Bardem is so friggin awesome in that film.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

N0S3BLEED976

I'm so pumped for this movie!

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 28, 2012, 02:12 PM
I really enjoyed Dredd, haha, but take out Batman Forever and you've got yourself a near perfect list!

I was really hyped to see Dredd, but the heavy use of CGI blood dragged it down for me. Still, a solid action romp.

I caught Batman Forever on TV. It had been yeeaars since I had last seen it. It's a shitty movie, but the performances by Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey makes it worthwhile. 

lithium

💩

Corleone

Two classics I bought on Blu-Ray

Jurrasic Park - 10/10

E.T - 11/10

bright lights, big city

Wait, Jurassic Park's on blu? I know my next purchase.
DERP

Visitant

Fucking amazing.  Almost perfect.  Instant classic. 
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Visitant on Dec 31, 2012, 06:47 AM

I downloaded the soundtrack today. Just as flawless.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 31, 2012, 06:32 AM
Wait, Jurassic Park's on blu? I know my next purchase.

Yeah but you gotta get all 3 in a set, for now atleast.

bright lights, big city

Well that's not as big a travesty as having to buy all 4 Indiana Jones movies when you only want the first 3 because the last one was one of the worst movies ever.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 31, 2012, 06:52 AM

I was getting excited to see this and then my friend tells me that it seems like Tarantino's "12 year old nephew wrote the film". That was a buzzkill but I know she's not into his work whatsoever. I still want to see it, but she kind of deflated my interest. :/

Visitant

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 31, 2012, 08:47 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 31, 2012, 06:52 AM

I was getting excited to see this and then my friend tells me that it seems like Tarantino's "12 year old nephew wrote the film". That was a buzzkill but I know she's not into his work whatsoever. I still want to see it, but she kind of deflated my interest. :/

Yeah, she's wrong.  And she's definitely not into Tarantino's work.  As with anything, go see it with an open mind and form your own opinions.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."