Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Day off so I went to see a movie with my dad.
I saw Lincoln and I give it a 9 :D Pretty well done.The make up on Lewis was perfect.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

MAN!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING AMAZING MOVIE!!!! THE ENDING IS EPIC MAN!!!!! IT LEFT ME SAYING "I WANT TO SEE THE SECOND PART NOOOOOOW!!" JUST AMAZING I CANT WAIT TO GET IT ON BLU-RAY

10/10

theis

Seven Psychopaths

Simply brilliant! Hilarious, fucked up, heartfelt, insanely violent and one hell of a ride. Flawless acting all around. Christopher Walken had the best fucking lines!

"Have some pride in yourself. Have some faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and don't tell those scum-sucking motherfuckers nothing!"

And the graveyard shoot-out had me in stitches. "That's not enough, so he pulls out a shotgun!" Hahaha.

I can easily see director Martin McDonagh becoming one of my favorites. He's a two for two with In Bruges and this.

10/10.

bright lights, big city

Whoa, good to hear. I've been hearing such mixed reviews of this, but I was a big fan of In Bruges, so I definitely will see it. Now you really got me pumped up for it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Yeah, man. Definitely check it out asap.

I'm positive you'll love it.

And it's got Tom motherfuckin' Waits in it!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Jan 07, 2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah, man. Definitely check it out asap.

I'm positive you'll love it.

And it's got Tom motherfuckin' Waits in it!
Oh damn did not know that.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Just got home from seeing Texas Chainsaw 3D. It's crap.

4/10

bright lights, big city

Zero Dark Thirty - 9/10

Don't get the torture complaints I've been hearing, although they get brutal. Some incredibly tense scenes like in Hurt Locker, only downfall was the main character. I get that her life/career was just focused on bin Laden, but I didn't really care for her to be honest. The final act, "The Canaries", was just incredible - maybe the best scene of the year. Even though you know what's going to happen, it had me on the edge of my seat. It was still amazing to see that operation on film.
DERP

samson simpson

saw Django tonight

Waltz was awesome and Foxx is really a great actor. Alot better than I thought going in ( fuck that Ray Charles shit he did and won an Oscar for...he did that alot sooner before that movie making fun of him on ILC).

7/10

RoyalDeftonicBoy

One more time I went to see Argo.It is a fucking blasphemy that Affleck isnt nominated for Director,such a fucking shame.

Argo 10/10

Corleone

It's good and all, but a 10/10? I guess I need to watch it again.

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Lots of commercials and uncensored for sure right?
I dont know what to say about the upcoming Die Hard movie.

bright lights, big city

IMO, all Die Hards are awesome. Can't go wrong with John McClane.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Went to see Gangster Squad last night and it was pretty good but I expected more.Maybe if they include the uncensored scene version of the film with the theatre shooting I will buy it.Good but it could have been a lot better

8/10

theis

Django Unchained...

This movie pretty much embodies everything I love about cinema.

Also, great companion piece to Inglourious Basterds.

DeftonesNZ

I watched Django aswell and I loved it,it has all the great quirkiness that you would expect from Tarantino with little bits of humor, made me laugh when Django gets to pick his own clothes and he picks the brightest fucking blue suit, I know some people are calling it racist or inaccurate but I think it's good for the industry to have something a little edgy every now and then film-makers are getting lazy, I've had enough of remakes and poorly done films based on books

blixa

django was brilliant. i wasn't ready for how funny and intelligent it was. the raid scene was hilarious. i think it was a prime example showing how stupid racism is. waltz is a magnificent actor.

my man jarrat at the end. that was priceless.

lithium

End of watch 8/10
Silver linings playbook 9/10

Both great movies
💩