Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darksoul

ok so i found tickets i hunted for them and found them for $80 bucks a piece i thought it was pretty good since it is sold out people were selling them on craigslist for $150 damn to much

No More Sugar

yeah...i finally came up with the money for the tickets and i can't find anywhere to buy them. fuck my life. </3
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

AroundThePonyDK

i love GlassJaw a long time ago,and i`ve never seen them...I would give one of my nuts to see them in Denmark.

wheresmysnare

I went back through glassjaw's back catalogue having ignored them in my early days in favour of deftones and will haven. I have to say, i was expecting to like them, i didn't, i gave it a chance too, guess you had to be there. To be fair though the teaser they released for the new album was good for a while

ALightOn

AnyThing new? AnyBody?

E-Money

http://www.merchdirect.com/Glassjaw/Vinyl/All_Good_Junkies_Go_To_Heaven_88_Single?productid=12719

New single released on Vinyl.  Cant believe I spent 10 bucks on one song.  But I love vinyl and the Jaw..... Lets hope we get a digital ep soon!

defskull

Two words: Fuck. Yes.

bright lights, big city

they're such a tease... i want a full album!!!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Anywhere to download this song yet?

theis

defskull

I disagree.  Definitely not the best quality but the quality of the song itself is amazing.  Another fucking awesome song by Glassjaw.  

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Quote from: E-Money on Aug 09, 2010, 04:55 AM
http://www.merchdirect.com/Glassjaw/Vinyl/All_Good_Junkies_Go_To_Heaven_88_Single?productid=12719

New single released on Vinyl.  Cant believe I spent 10 bucks on one song.  But I love vinyl and the Jaw..... Lets hope we get a digital ep soon!

Fuck my life! Its sold out already! Goddamnit.

elite54

they will have more in a few days. if you click on "out of stock" you can submit your email address to be notified when they have more.

Sinatra

not too crazy on the new song.  :-\

E-Money

???

glassjaw.com

Paint Your Lips

Awesome song - Loving it !

Sinatra

Quote from: E-Money on Aug 31, 2010, 07:29 AM
???

glassjaw.com

wow, Daryl's vocals seemed to be hurting on that video of john lennon.  :(

theis

Quote from: Sinatra on Sep 02, 2010, 10:46 PM
Quote from: E-Money on Aug 31, 2010, 07:29 AM
???

glassjaw.com

wow, Daryl's vocals seemed to be hurting on that video of john lennon.  :(

My thoughts exactly.

And he looks like a little girl.

E-Money

Jesus Glue is also being released on vinyl! I think the album Is in our near future guys!!