Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

raynor

i havn't listened to will haven since '03

i thought you guys should know :)

Martin

The Captain

Armed And Dangerous - wookubus
(4:46 PM PST 10/09/2006)
Cayle Hunter has left both Will Haven and The Abominable Iron Sloth. In turn, he is now focusing his efforts on a new group dubbed Armed For Apocalypse, which features members of Oddman fame, among others. The group recently recorded a new three song demo, with material from it available online here.

This really sucks, I thought Cayle was a great addition to WHVN

Martin

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday when someone informed me of Armed For Apocalypse, and the new picture, and the fact that he does not appear in the bandmembers line on their MySpace.

Cayle was a great addition, playing the double guitar parts Jeff recorded but couldn't play live.
And didn't the Sloth die all together due to Justin's problems?

Martin

Updated my site with this (finally).

Martin

Armed For Apocalypse sounds pretty cool. Dig the rhytme and the chorus of 'The Horror'.

Starz

Did anybody see Will Haven at the Kingtson Peel earlier this year?

Wow, what a gig!

Martin

Nope, did see em thrice that tour (London's Mean Fiddler, Porthsmouth and Oxford).

Chrisbo

Sw them at Glasgow King Tuts - Grady + Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro and Craig from Aereogramme. A bit of a bummer, but I have no doubts they'll come back and make it up to us Scots hehe!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

From Myspace :

Quotejust a little update,
the songs on the site should be running now, I know it wasnt working this weekend but its up now.

as you may have seen there is a new little song up there, its just a little interlude for the new record not really a song, since we cant put any of the new material up as of yet then I thought we would throw some stuff that will be on the record such as little interludes and so on, there will be a another new one up soon,

the new record is coming out amazing, we are still setting a date to get into the studio, and it looks like we will be heading to Florida to record it,

we have some cool things planned, we will be posting some videos of us at practice and there will be video diaries from when we are in the studio as well, so keep checking for that, until we get our main website up we will post it on our myspace page.

we do have a show in the works in Nov but nothing is comfirmed but we will post it as soon as we get details.

thank you to everyone for the emails and comments, the support has been awesome and we appriciate it.

see you soon!
will haven

ps be sure to pick up the new Deftones record, it is AMAZING!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Gaz

can't wait for their new CD

Martin

Fucking awesome news!
Interlude is beautifull, definatly broader, definatly Will Haven.

8)

tarkil

There are going to be some fucking lucky bastards in California soon :

Damn bitches, I'm so jealous !!!

Quote from: myspaceNov 4th 1997 we played a show with the Deftones at the Fillmore in San Francisco, 9 years later Nov 4th we are opening for our boys again in Chico, CA.

Yes we are playing with the Deftones next Saturday Nov 4th at the Senator Theatre in Chico, CA, dont know if the show is sold out yet but if not Haven fans get your tickets, its one you wont want to miss. There may be a few more shows added with them so stay tuned.

Thanks to the Tones for hooking us up again, they are some of the raddest guys in the world,

in other news we are still writting for the new record, and looking at Dec to head into the studio to record. As for you old school Haven fans we are going to record Sammy within the next week and we will post it on the myspace page for all to check out!

thanks again for all the support and look forward to seeing some of you on road!!!!

will haven

ps Deftones "Saturday Night Wrist" comes out next Tues, by far the best record of the year!!! GET IT!!

Martin

Subliminal

Man that shit is tight!!

I can't believe they opened up for Deftones in the U.K aswell what a fuckin' show that would of been.

tarkil

Damnit, sometimes, I wish I was from California... Just to be near the hometown of these awesome bands...

Chrisbo

Deftones/Will Haven show = Perfection!

Martin

Martin

Updated my site with this (finally ;D ) 8)