Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftonesaddict

does anyone have these 2 songs feat. Grady?

Grady Avenell with Far - 9 Miles

Grady with Every day life - Relocate

Martin

Quote from: Deftonesaddict on Mar 04, 2007, 03:33 AM
does anyone have these 2 songs feat. Grady?

Grady Avenell with Far - 9 Miles

Grady with Every day life - Relocate

Far - 9 Miles (with Grady) I have (download here), the other one I do not...and I want that one now 8)

333tone

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 28, 2007, 09:47 AM
A third video with Jeff Jaworski has shown up!

Dressed In Nights Clothes.
[youtube=425,350]Vy8lM1e3CJw[/youtube]

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 23, 2007, 05:55 PM
I've Seen My Fate.
[youtube=425,350]KgXE8XK_WoA[/youtube]

Stick Up Kid.
[youtube=425,350]m1-_qYCLoGE[/youtube]
who's actually the second guitarist? i can't see him clearly. Slopez?

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

The Captain

Lance, vocals/guitar from eightfourseven, it's not permanent, it's just cause they were both playing that night, Lance has said he doesn't want to mess anything up with 847

aj

ok im going to see Will Haven next week, but must admit I'm a WH virgin. So what are the essential tracks for me to hear before i see them and where can i get hold of them?

Alvar

my favourite WH tracks:   Carpe Diem, Saga, If She Could Speak, Dressed In Night Clothes, I've Seen My Fate, Fresno, Genesis 11, Extinguish

i will be at the cologne gig too, i hope WH will play alot of songs and maybe they play this new one with chino too, that would at least be a good promotion for their new album.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

aj

thanks for that.

i guess i'll see you in cologne next week!

Martin

Quote from: aj on Mar 17, 2007, 09:05 AM
ok im going to see Will Haven next week, but must admit I'm a WH virgin. So what are the essential tracks for me to hear before i see them and where can i get hold of them?

I'd go for;
- I've Seen My Fate.
- Ego's Game.
- Stick Up Kid.
- Carpe Diem.
- Miguel...
- If She Could Speak.
- Genesis 11.

Quote from: Alvar on Mar 17, 2007, 09:23 AM
i will be at the cologne gig too, i hope WH will play alot of songs and maybe they play this new one with chino too, that would at least be a good promotion for their new album.

'This new one with Chino'?
It's not certain if Chino did vocals on a new Will Haven track.

Martin

Jaworski on the record.

Quote from: My Space BulletinThis Thursday March 15th we will be playing the Blue Lamp in Sacramento, California. The Blue Lamp is on the corner of N st and Alhambra in downtown Sacramento, it is a 21 and over show and starts at 8pm, should be an awesome show and there is a good chance Grady will be there to do some songs with us....

After the show we are off to Paris to start the Deftones tour, I think most of the shows are sold out but if you can get a ticket I would do it, the tour is going to be insane...no better tour than will haven/ deftones...

As for the record we spent the last week finishing it, put in some long hours in the studio but I cant even describe how happy we are with the way it is coming together. Shaun Lopez did an amazing job, and we cant thank him enough. This is by far the best record we have ever done, Jaworski is also amazing on the new record, I cant wait for it to come out and show people that we are back and stronger than ever...more news on the record soon...

so we look forward to seeing you on Thursday night or next week on the Deftones tour....

much respect
will haven

The Hierophant 2007....................

Martin

Studio and Blue Lamp.

Annnnnd...

Female guestvocals.

333tone

^cool! where did you find these pics?

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

The Captain

ooh, a female vocalist on Will Haven....this is definitely going to be an interesting record, I can't wait :)

Martin

Quote from: 333tone on Mar 18, 2007, 07:02 PM
^cool! where did you find these pics?

A few of them were posted by the girl on their MySpace, if you look at the pictures in here profile you find the one where's she recoring 'for Will Haven'.

Quote from: The Captain on Mar 18, 2007, 11:27 PM
ooh, a female vocalist on Will Haven....this is definitely going to be an interesting record, I can't wait :)

Very much so, I though the same thing. Female vocals on Will Haven, man, this is going to awesome.
(I wanted to say 'going to be the Will Haven record...but....without Grady, I can't really...feels weird...)

Martin

Check this out; Chief's pictures, including;

- Pictures of the gig in The Blue Lamp Theatre.
- Pictures of the recording process (also at the Pus Cavern).
- Pictures of; female guestvocals, Jeff on piano, Mitch doing vocals etc. etc.
AWESOME.

lnkjuice

Like you said, brilliant.

So does this girl on Hierophant have any name..?
--
www.deftnz.net
www.willhaven.fr

Martin

Quote from: lnkjuice on Mar 20, 2007, 09:49 AM
Like you said, brilliant.

So does this girl on Hierophant have any name..?

She does...I just don't know it yet...  :-X

333tone

Martin

Will Haven kicked ass last sunday, opening for Deftones.
It was awesome.
I do miss Grady's voice and stagepresence though.

Alvar

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 28, 2007, 12:11 PM
Will Haven kicked ass last sunday, opening for Deftones.
It was awesome.
I do miss Grady's voice and stagepresence though.

they also rocked the stage on saturday. jeff did a great job and the show was almost perfect i would say. i guess gradys missing spirit makes the band feel a little bit hollow, but jeff was definately the best alternate vocalist they could get.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Buchido

If i remember right the girl from that pic above you posted Tuck was from France and is related  to the guitarist.She was there aswell.

Will haven Set was only 30min. but they did a great job in that time playing 2 new songs and all their hits (I`ve seen my fate, carpe diem, dressed in night clothes, if she could speak...)

Record will release around June/July Mitch said.Go out and buy it.This band deserves it :)
http://www.deftonesworld.com

My Deftones-Bootlegs List: http://duke_phil.angelfire.com/deftonesvideobootlegstrade//