Martin

The Captain

Martin

;D

Martin

MySpace Bulletin;

QuoteHappy New Year to everyone!
a few things to start off the new year,
first off we are doing a few shows here and there in between recording the new record, the first show will be Jan 16th @ Boardwalk, Sacramento,CA w/ Helmet. Should be an awesome show, we are playing second out of four so come out early!!
we will be adding a few more dates up and down California so keep a heads up on that.

The Deftones tour is official, here are the European dates
Mar 22 2007 7:00P
Olympia Paris

Mar 23 2007 7:00P
Schlachthof Weisbaden

Mar 24 2007 7:00P
E-Werk Koln

Mar 25 2007 7:00P
013 Tillberg

Mar 26 2007 7:00P
Docks Hamburg

Mar 27 2007 7:00P
Columbiahalle Berlin

Mar 29 2007 7:00P
Westhafallenhalle Dormund

Mar 30 2007 7:00P
Zenith Dijon

Mar 31 2007 7:00P
Elserhalle Munich

Apr 3 2007 7:00P
Volkshaus Zurich

Apr 4 2007 7:00P
Alcatrazz Milan

Apr 6 2007 7:00P
Coop de Mai Clermont-Ferrad

Apr 9 2007 7:00P
Paradiso Amsterdam

Apr 10 2007 7:00P
Halles de Schaerbeek Brussels

we will be adding UK dates as well, most likely headling dates following the European tour

as for the record we will officially start recording within the next few weeks
see everyone in 07!!!!

Martin

The PRP;

QuoteWill Haven are scheduled to enter Bieler Bros Studios in Pompano Beach, FL in late February to begin recording their new album for Bieler Bros. which will see a release this summer. The band have been doing pre-production for the effort in the Los Angeles, CA area as of late with Deftones frontman Chino Moreno. In other news, the group have lined up the following date with Helmet and Totimoshi:
January 16th Orangevale, CA - The Boardwalk

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Tuck on Jan 05, 2007, 09:47 AM
The PRP;

QuoteWill Haven are scheduled to enter Bieler Bros Studios in Pompano Beach, FL in late February to begin recording their new album for Bieler Bros. which will see a release this summer. The band have been doing pre-production for the effort in the Los Angeles, CA area as of late with Deftones frontman Chino Moreno. In other news, the group have lined up the following date with Helmet and Totimoshi:
January 16th Orangevale, CA - The Boardwalk

I kinda posted something similar in the Euro 2007 tour thread. So will they be supporting after recording the album?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Martin

Yes. Will Haven will be supporting Deftones during their European tour. They also plan to do a headlining tour in the UK after that.
It says so right on this page.

Chrisbo

Ah well, that's cool that they're planning on a headlining tour in UK. Would have been cool to see them with Deftones, but I guess this way the spotlight will be on them for the night. More tunes as well!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

True. And/Or you could go to Europe and see them together 8)

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Jan 05, 2007, 07:04 PM

That would be great, but frankly far too busy and not enough cash.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

tarkil

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jan 08, 2007, 11:06 AM

Damn Chris you lazy bitch... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

LOL

And...

8)

Martin

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Jan 08, 2007, 01:24 PM
Even in april?

That's the busiest time, coming up to the end of the second trimester, handing in of assessments, beginning of exams (for the first time at Uni, blegh). It's mainly the money, I'm still not a working boy, and money burns fast. It sucks, I suck, I know heh!

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 08, 2007, 01:28 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jan 08, 2007, 11:06 AM

Damn Chris you lazy bitch... :)

AYE! Screw you Tarkil, I'm staying home. Haha! Nah, like I said, I would if I could. Hey dude, if you fancy transferring some money over to my bank account that would be much appreciated haha :D kidding!

The Captain

It may seem wrong, but I'd like to hear Grady (or maybe Chino since he'll be on it) fucking SING on some Will Haven tracks. Grady writes some great, sometimes beautiful lyrics, but you can't really hear them unless you know them

Martin

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jan 10, 2007, 12:02 AM
Even in april?

That's the busiest time, coming up to the end of the second trimester, handing in of assessments, beginning of exams (for the first time at Uni, blegh). It's mainly the money, I'm still not a working boy, and money burns fast. It sucks, I suck, I know heh!

Alas, nothing to do about it I suppose?

Quote from: The Captain on Jan 10, 2007, 02:58 AM
It may seem wrong, but I'd like to hear Grady (or maybe Chino since he'll be on it) fucking SING on some Will Haven tracks. Grady writes some great, sometimes beautiful lyrics, but you can't really hear them unless you know them

Mmm...I'd dig that too, to hear Grady sing on a track. He does indeed write beautifull lyrics and you have to know them to hear them, but that adds as well; people have got to put effort into it to see it.

I don't want to hear Chino sing on a Will Haven track, I want to hear Chino scream along Grady. Keep the singing to Team Sleep and (in part) Deftones, scream for William 8)

The Captain

I don't mean the whole time, maybe a few lines here and there

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Jan 10, 2007, 07:38 AM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Jan 10, 2007, 12:02 AM
Even in april?

Alas, nothing to do about it I suppose?

With everything tying together, then yeah there is not a lot I can do about it. Forget the bit about not being a working boy, I could easily get a job, but then that just fucks up everything else. I dont want to struggle at Uni, like many other people on my course.

Martin

Quote from: The Captain on Jan 11, 2007, 03:13 AM
I don't mean the whole time, maybe a few lines here and there

Ow, I thought you meant a whole track.
Think that could be cool. Cool and weird haha