Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: nonesuch on Feb 16, 2010, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 16, 2010, 06:42 PM
Found a golden picture of me from New Years!

A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF ME

dood, seriously

why the fuck do you ALWAYS post stupid ass pictures of yourself drinking or drunk,  usually sleeveless

what are you trying to prove here buddy

hey.

kiss my ass.

Quote from: blixa on Feb 17, 2010, 08:14 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Feb 17, 2010, 12:22 AM
so do i, but some times therekinda offensive.

i'm sorry? why are they offensive?

to be honest, the only reason i check out the picture thread is to see if brian has posted anything. i'm not even a social person. i hate that sort of environment, but i damn well love his photos and i'm never offended by them.

people are posting derogatory photos of christ, women, people with disabilities etc, and that is not offensive. no one makes a comment about that. it's just a ball that gets rolled around. but brian's photos, oh no, we can't have that here. he's drinking, he has shitloads of friends, he has tattoos, he has a hot body, he goes out...if that offends you then ignore his posts. i'm pretty sure there's a thing here where you can ignore whatever user you want.

This made my day a little brighter than it already was.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

i don't know why i don't journal write more often:

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

MeR

So fucking down for pics of sleevless drunks, in fact I demand more. Most of the time I'm disappointed that Brian does not post more, and by more I mean take up an entire page, why not?

FFS

PS Im straight in the middle, green hat.

jv_

Quote from: No More Sugar on Feb 09, 2010, 08:40 AM

I believe the funniest part about this is that I did not mean for this to be taken, nor did I know of it's existence until someone showed it to me. From what I remember I was drunk(obviously), and i think i was listening to the deftones(not surprising) and if anyone can guess what band's shirt that is, I'll bow down to you. it's over 7 years old.(it comes up to my bellybutton)
that glassjaw shirt is not over 7 years old. why are you lying? you got it in youth medium in 2007 from hottopic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

Quote from: jv_ on Feb 23, 2010, 10:02 AM
Quote from: No More Sugar on Feb 09, 2010, 08:40 AM

I believe the funniest part about this is that I did not mean for this to be taken, nor did I know of it's existence until someone showed it to me. From what I remember I was drunk(obviously), and i think i was listening to the deftones(not surprising) and if anyone can guess what band's shirt that is, I'll bow down to you. it's over 7 years old.(it comes up to my bellybutton)
that glassjaw shirt is not over 7 years old. why are you lying? you got it in youth medium in 2007 from hottopic

You should come back more, man.

Nailec

pic from last night party

Crazylegs

that's not a very good picture

Nailec

pic was shot with a mobile phone and youre just saying that because you hate freedom. that pic is epic!

Crazylegs

haha, brilliant.

no i'm saying that because not only is the quality piss poor, but it's dark as hell. I hadn't even really considered the flag, but now that you mention it, i do feel a little sick every time i see it.

Nailec

its always fun to have that flag at a party because you can be sure some antiamerican leftists will rage about it and try to destroy it.

nonesuch

amerika is the greatest country in the world. 

you are so lucky to have been born in amerika.

i drink your milkshake

MeR

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 23, 2010, 04:38 PM
Quote from: MeR on Feb 23, 2010, 09:57 AM

I see some titties !

I wish there were some after that was taken, full on naked bitches everywhere. I love Oakland.

also, LOL america.

Penicks

WILL YOU MARRY ME HILLARY DUFF

OMG OMG YES YES YES!!!

IM SO HAPPAY... HOW SHOULD I THANK HIM?

LOL HIS FACE

Jacob

HAHAHA!!!

that's so much win and fail at the same time.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Vesanic

Being sucked by Hilary Duff ? Hmm...  ???