Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: nonesuch on Feb 16, 2010, 04:43 AM
i used to collect bottles from round the world, then i went around the world and drank beer
this is one of the best statements ever.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Livewire

i used to collect bottles from round the world, then i went around the world and drank beer

I would love to do that.  All the bottles I have are just from craft breweries in the states, eleven breweries so far.

samson simpson

Quote from: Livewire on Feb 15, 2010, 11:06 PM
I've been collecting beer bottles.

thats alot of tears

Jerry_Curls

Found a golden picture of me from New Years!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

wither-I

truism

"coming into the nearness of distance"

nonesuch

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 16, 2010, 04:42 PM

dood, seriously

why the fuck do you ALWAYS post stupid ass pictures of yourself drinking or drunk,  usually sleeveless

what are you trying to prove here buddy
i drink your milkshake

defskull

Obviously he's trying to prove he has a good time.

And has succeeded.

theis

Quote from: nonesuch on Feb 16, 2010, 05:26 PM
dood, seriously

why the fuck do you ALWAYS post stupid ass pictures of yourself drinking or drunk,  usually sleeveless

And why are you always acting like a bitch?

Chill out or gtfo.

rock_n_frost

i like to watch those pictures
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

downtownpony

so do i, but some times therekinda offensive.

Vesanic

Let him drink and drug himself god damn it, life is short.

Livewire

nonesuch

im not trying to be an asshole here, its just that damn near every other post he sticks on here seems to be some picture of him with a bottle in his hand or him drunk

its all good or whatever, but to me its like whats the point?  what does that add to anything

congratufuckinglations, you drink alcohol, you have arms, you have tattoos

we get it
i drink your milkshake

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 16, 2010, 04:42 PM

That shirt is so a la Ian Curtis.

<3

blixa

Quote from: downtownpony on Feb 16, 2010, 10:22 PM
so do i, but some times therekinda offensive.

i'm sorry? why are they offensive?

to be honest, the only reason i check out the picture thread is to see if brian has posted anything. i'm not even a social person. i hate that sort of environment, but i damn well love his photos and i'm never offended by them.

people are posting derogatory photos of christ, women, people with disabilities etc, and that is not offensive. no one makes a comment about that. it's just a ball that gets rolled around. but brian's photos, oh no, we can't have that here. he's drinking, he has shitloads of friends, he has tattoos, he has a hot body, he goes out...if that offends you then ignore his posts. i'm pretty sure there's a thing here where you can ignore whatever user you want.

raynor

Quote from: nonesuch on Feb 17, 2010, 01:48 AM
im not trying to be an asshole here, its just that damn near every other post he sticks on here seems to be some picture of him with a bottle in his hand or him drunk

its all good or whatever, but to me its like whats the point?  what does that add to anything

congratufuckinglations, you drink alcohol, you have arms, you have tattoos

we get it
haha lol that was kinda funny but chill dude.

theis

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: nonesuch on Feb 16, 2010, 05:26 PM
dood, seriously

why the fuck do you ALWAYS post stupid ass pictures of yourself drinking or drunk,  usually sleeveless

ok you got a point... BUT.. its not even jerrys fault... as soon as he put up a picture of something else than his drunk face or tatooed arms everyone go "BUUUUUU, WHERE IS THE PARTY PICS" .... so he has to continue to get fucked up and take pictrues of it or else he wont feel accepted here.
SL has created a monster

Jerry_Curls

THE FAME MONSTER
RA-RA-O-LA-LA-A-A

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.