Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Only thing that made me " smile " ( and even... ) was that " Can't we just talk ? " street fighter.

theis

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

blixa

my good friend katherine with my godchild in her belly:

i can't wait to be a godmother! i know it's not such a big deal to most people but no one has ever bestowed me with such an honour.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

blixa

Vesanic

chick de la lynch

Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

Why can't Helen Keller drive?

Because she's a woman.

Crazylegs

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 14, 2010, 12:46 AM
Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

Why can't Helen Keller drive?

Because she's a woman.
haha, i like that one.

i like this too

E-Money

Vesanic

Tell me it's a fake.

blixa

i think someone secretly really does want to talk about feminism.

Vesanic

Only with people who have mascara on their legs, sorry.

blixa

darn. i have no hair on my legs at the moment. i can mascara my eyebrows and eyelashes if you wish. i got a lot of hair in those places.

i'm actually going to grow my brows so i can curl them in the corners just in case there are any dress-up parties coming up. i want to go as an old evil pundit man with a top hat, suspenders, and all that crap.

Vesanic

Yeah, and I'll show up with my dreadlocked balls hair !  :D

blixa

sophie, who was wasted from the moment i saw her, kept kissing people and telling them she loved them.

she's the funniest person i've met in my life. also incredibly smart.

if you're ever in sydney, don't go to a bar called the fringe. shit selection of beers and rude staff. they didn't have tooheys beer AND WE'RE IN NEW SOUTH WALES, MOTHERFUCKERS. i was drunk and was walking down to the bus stop when i walked past my favourite pub called three weeds. hot bartender who has nick cave's chin.

Livewire

I've been collecting beer bottles.

Saturday Night Whiskey999

Thats great. play boliche with them.

bright lights, big city

shit that's a lot of sam adams. i never knew some of those even existed.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nonesuch

i used to collect bottles from round the world, then i went around the world and drank beer
i drink your milkshake