Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Don't mean to be mean but is that a real moustache ? 'Cause if it is, fucking shave it, it's horrible !

blixa

i love my friends for saying yes to everything that i propose.

Penicks

Jacob

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 20, 2010, 03:37 PM
hairy legs

since there's no puke smilie, this'll do:  :'(
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

i can never, and will never, understand why women with body hair is so disgusting to men. there will never be a justifiable reason for it. honestly, a man who has a problem with me having hair on my legs or my arms really is not worth the time at all.

i just feel like wagging my finger and saying, 'shame on you,' but that's not going to cause a ripple within this debate.

Jacob

just the same as a girl with a hair problem or fatness problem is really not worth my time.

and the world keeps turning.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Jan 20, 2010, 03:52 PM
i can never, and will never, understand why women with body hair is so disgusting to men. there will never be a justifiable reason for it. honestly, a man who has a problem with me having hair on my legs or my arms really is not worth the time at all.

i just feel like wagging my finger and saying, 'shame on you,' but that's not going to cause a ripple within this debate.

at some point in time, hair on the legs of women was okay...

... about four hundred thousand years ago. get with the times you hippie. i don't even want to know what your snatch looks like.

Crazylegs

i can never, and will never, understand why women with body hair is so disgusting to men.

It's obviously become the norm for women to shave their body hair, so when there's like one in a hundred ladies rocking it, it's going to stick out. It doesn't look right anymore, maybe it never did.

devilinside

I personally think it feels awful to have hair on my legs,arms.................. It's more of a comfort thing to me,I like being soft. I also think when hair on the legs was more acceptable way back when,that was because women were completely covered in clothes and men could not see it. I'm sure if women wore what they wear now back then, they would have started shaving way earlier. But it's all personal preference.

Penicks

can i gently caress your silky smooth legs with my tongue?

Nailec

Quotei can never, and will never, understand why women with body hair is so disgusting to men. there will never be a justifiable reason for it

its not a question of reason. we are all suffering a neurosis

chick de la lynch

Same here. Sometimes I will shave, and other times I won't. If women were not meant to have hairy legs, then we would have been created without hairy legs.

If Neil Gaiman has no problem with Amanda Palmer's underarms and legs, then neither should any other man. Unfortunately one guy had the ability to make me shave when I didn't want to. I won't let that happen again.

lostpilot

I guess that's just a matter of balance between bodily attraction and actual psychological love in relationship.
If you love person deeply, you will feel attracted to him/her no matter how does he look/smell/taste (lol).
And if you're only in a relationship between two pictures.. well, then you should care a lot.

Though guys, don't think I enjoy my woman being all hairy and shit. No way - yes to shavy shavy, but that is just my personal preference. I know guys who enjoy.. yeah, say, more mature women. But also I guess it all depends on every other person - I mean, yes, I want my girlfriend to shave her legs, pubic zone, but since her hair is not - well - dark and all fuzzy, I don't mind that much when she forgets. Though, right, I know a lot of chicks that actually have moustaches and stuff, and some of them don't even bother to shave them off. So - sorry, but there has to be some level of hair control.

your sister gets me hard

As long as the chick doesn't have a stache, I'd do her.

wither-I

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 20, 2010, 11:43 PM

Same here. Sometimes I will shave, and other times I won't. If women were not meant to have hairy legs, then we would have been created without hairy legs.

If Neil Gaiman has no problem with Amanda Palmer's underarms and legs, then neither should any other man. Unfortunately one guy had the ability to make me shave when I didn't want to. I won't let that happen again.

you should now change your name to "gala galuchka gradiva"

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Vesanic

I just would say that, in the popular culture, for men, women are synonym of purity, or perfect aesthetics. Body hair breaks that image and for that reason, men tend to find it repulsive. I, for one, also think that body hair is really ugly. But I wouldn't be a pain in the ass about that. As long as there isn't too much, of course. I'm not a fan of fur.

blixa

it's only made to feel awful to have hairy legs because its been programmed in us to have it feel awful and embarrassing to have hair there. i don't get the deal with brazilians either. i got one done because i thought do it before i diss it, you know, and i felt like a fucking arsehole the whole time that i didn't have pubic hair. never doing it again. i like feeling like a woman, not a child.

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 20, 2010, 06:15 PM
i can never, and will never, understand why women with body hair is so disgusting to men.

It's obviously become the norm for women to shave their body hair, so when there's like one in a hundred ladies rocking it, it's going to stick out. It doesn't look right anymore, maybe it never did.

i started shaving my legs a while ago and most of my friends don't shave their legs so i always end up looking like the girl who doesn't look right.

devilinside

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 20, 2010, 06:52 PM
can i gently caress your silky smooth legs with my tongue?

lol.....sure,why not!

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Jan 21, 2010, 07:04 AM
i like feeling like a woman, not a child.

You're not necessarily feeling like a child when you want to be " clean " ( subjective word, just an image ). But yeah, making it an obsession is pretty pathetic and childish.

blixa

you don't need to be hairless down there to feel clean. pubic hair can actually be sexy if you take care of it. same with men's genital areas. i felt like i was eleven when i got a brazilian. i didn't feel my real age at all.

i have a friend who hates body hair on men and women. she can't stand it. it's hilarious being around her. she's even shaves her brows off and draws on her own. she's amzingly fascinating to look at though. we're the exact opposite and every time we hang out in public people just stare at us.