Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@firefly

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium royalty

Chrisbo

Howz life in NZ ma homie, fo real?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Cold dude.Winter is finally here.

You know how theres that whole transistion from summer to winter where it slowly cools down over autum?Not this year in New Zealand.I swear I went to bed..summer..woke up and ran outside in my shorts only to stop dead and hear my frozen balls clang together before running back inside for a 30 minute shower.

Seen that scene from As Good As It Gets when Jack Nicholson is in the shower for like 3 hours and opens the door to what looks like a sauna with all the steam that comes out.

That was me this morning.

:D

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Mei

It's so strange to me that your winter is finally there..

WHOA.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

fireflyry

Tell me about it, it just snuck up on us.Still it was a great summer so I can't complain really.

Chrisbo

Good to hear that your summer was great! But I mean your summer in NZ, isnt even as cold as our Autumn or Spring or something (lowest is 10 degrees celcius or a lil bit less). But I guess, mind you, when you're there it's kinda like, you get used to it and boil! Man, Sophie tonight wanted to know about NZ, another day, another day!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Who's Sophie and by the way...where the heck do you live man?

Chrisbo

Spohie is my best mates ex, and I live in Edinburgh which is in Scotland, in UK!

fireflyry

Ahhhh!!!Cool.I should have guessed really as you have that Scottish friendly as fuck vibe.

Tell Sophie NZ rocks and we have beer, music and gummi bears.The rest is irrelevant.

Chrisbo

Haha, fucking will do, and the fact that you have beautiful scenery and that you guys are as funny and friendly as fuck! Serioulsy most of the NZ'ers are like Ry, so wittty and quick on the ball and as drunken or stoned (even whenb I was 13 or 14). And fucking Gummi bears!

And the fucking Warehouse! Or Deka! Both great shops! YOu still have them! And the Submerge shoes?

fireflyry

OMFG Deka!!!

How the hell did you know about that?They closed down like 5-7 years ago.lol

Warehouse is still going and is still the place to get all the cheap shit that works for a month.Ha!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Laff@FireFlyTV

Chrisbo

Haha dude! I lived in New Zealand for a whil! Got my first Playstations from Deka, with Crash Bandicoot and Porsche Challenge! And the Submerge shoes from "the Warehouse, the Warehouse, where everyone gets a bargain"! Haha, that shit ruled! Fucking Warehouse ruled!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Deka, what's Deka mean? What did they sell there? Playstations obviously. My interest has already been sparked.

fireflyry

Dude your old skool.

fireflyry

Deka was like the Wallmart of NZ for ages.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Wall.....mart? Do they sell like.....drywall and shit there?

Stupid Wallmart.

fireflyry

Nup...bad comparison.You know that shop where they sell all the budget stuff.I can't remember what you call it over there.......arggh it's on the tip of my tounge too....

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nah dude. I know what Wallmart is. Just screwing around.

Are you thinking of K-mart or 'Big K' now?

fireflyry

That's the bugger.....man I used to shoplift from Deka when I was a kid.Damn I was dumb.