@firefly

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Move into 92
Still in a room without a view

I miss RATM...and Street Fighter 2!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Quote from: hydroponic82 on May 15, 2006, 10:28 AM
ry ry

id fade that nigga in some SFII

bring it back to 92

Round 1.....Fight!....Perfect....Guile wins....Round 2....Fight!....Perfect....Guile wins....game over.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

law

ahahaha!

brings back a lot of memories!

Paint Your Lips

Dude, do you know how much smiting i will get cause you're quoting me in your sig? My karma will drop to -100 faster than your iq. :)

law

lol don't worry about it, I won't smit ya... the dirty boy is an attention whore haha :P

Paint Your Lips

Thanks, Law, thanks for having my back in the filthy war of smiting.

Semper fi ! ... Haha, o my Jebus, did i just say that ... ?

fireflyry

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 15, 2006, 06:31 PM
Dude, do you know how much smiting i will get cause you're quoting me in your sig? My karma will drop to -100 faster than your iq. :)

Shit no man.

That honestly made me laugh my ass off hence why I quoted you.If you can't laugh at yourself and all that and trust me, I do so daily.In saying I would'nt want to be a result of your getting smitted so I'll change it and give you a kk for the laugh.

Respect.

:D

Chrisbo

And Ry is the first to reach the 100 Karma finishing line! There's a bottle of bubbly waiting for you and aenemic (his 10,000 posts) here mate!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

fireflyry

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: fireflyry on May 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 15, 2006, 06:31 PM

Shit no man.

That honestly made me laugh my ass off hence why I quoted you.If you can't laugh at yourself and all that and trust me, I do so daily.In saying I would'nt want to be a result of your getting smitted so I'll change it and give you a kk for the laugh.

Respect.

:D
Haha, thanks, man. It was really nice of you to quote me, though. :) And yeah, you have to able to laugh at yourself. It's one of the most important things. I know people who can't, and it seems like they have a ten foot pole up their ass.

Isn't it about time you change your sig? Getting tired of X-men, hehe.

Far away

Quote from: fireflyry on May 15, 2006, 02:43 PM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on May 15, 2006, 10:28 AM
ry ry

id fade that nigga in some SFII

bring it back to 92

Round 1.....Fight!....Perfect....Guile wins....Round 2....Fight!....Perfect....Guile wins....game over.

Sonic BOOM!!!!!!!!

law

look at the size of that bicep!

fireflyry

Word.

I totally nailed Cammy that night too.

Sonic Boom!!!

law

Quote from: fireflyry on May 18, 2006, 05:01 PM
Word.

I totally nailed Cammy that night too.

Sonic Boom!!!

well she felt my yoga flame and amazingly long hands and fingers...

fireflyry

Crazylegs

Ry is cool, respect.

Far away

Sagat is the shit!

DeftonesATF27

Dude firefly, i dont care if theres a tension between us, lets end this shit, i respek you and even if you tolerate me then thats good enough, were apart of the same community and i love what you present to it, and hopefully you at least tolerate what i represent to it, much love bro. fuckin indiana jones....

fireflyry

I don't have time for grudges, especially on the internet man.

There's no tension at all but I do find your habit of posting your "poetry" in every thread to be a tad annoying and uncalled for at times but hey I'm sure I annoy people here too.

Just because I'm honest and tell people straight up that something they do is annoying me and is , in my opinion only, stuffing up a thread neither means I'm right or that it is said with any conotations of dislike.

It's just me being me man and nobody here joined this site to fight all day.....expect che.

Keep it real.