Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@firefly

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: fireflyry on May 20, 2006, 08:17 AM
I don't have time for grudges, especially on the internet man.

There's no tension at all but I do find your habit of posting your "poetry" in every thread to be a tad annoying and uncalled for at times but hey I'm sure I annoy people here too.

Just because I'm honest and tell people straight up that something they do is annoying me and is , in my opinion only, stuffing up a thread neither means I'm right or that it is said with any conotations of dislike.

It's just me being me man and nobody here joined this site to fight all day.....expect che.

Keep it real.

Yeah man, and just for the record i was the truly the one to give you 100 karma! im proud... either way maybe all along we can be cool, if not then its cool, your fireflytv keeps me strapped in, so much respect. see you on tueday bro..

Jacob

firefly, dude... I fucking love your sig and av. best. movie. ever.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lithium royalty

i'm wooderson

i would never wear a ted nugent shirt though....

i do love the ladies though

fireflyry

...and Hydro will play the role of Mitch Kramer.

An innocent soul soon to be corrupted.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

DeftonesATF27

Say Ry, do you got a joint on you man? "no". Well it'd be alot cooler if you did..

Badass def threats sig man.

fireflyry

All my friends know the low rider.

KingCrimson

hhaha that "cell phones kill" is fuckin funny.
youve out done yourself here my friend.

thats gona be a hard one to top ;D

Chrisbo

Hey, I do say, you are certainly spoiling me and Frank with those birthday cakes! Cheers!  :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Appreciation post and dedication to Sharing Lungs:

I've only been on these boards 5-6 months and it was about time I said thank you to you all.To begin I'm neither drunk or mashed on any form of drugs ok....sweet.

I only joined here to get news on the new album and I never expected so many good laughs and great times talking shit with you all.Many have become great friends from all over the world which is a gift without cost and while I have been on a lot of forums over the past few years this place, both new and old, has really been amazingly welcoming to me as a nOOb and I really enjoy coming to this cyber reality and shooting the shit with you all.

Your words and friendship, even in this online weird cyber reality we all now take for granted, have meant a lot to me and I thank you all for the giggles, debates and also harsh words.We all have a mass love for the Deftones and that's a beautiful place to start any form of communication in my experience.

Of course I'm aware of my karma and while I try to ignore it as I honestly dislike the concept I am truely humbled that so many have found my posts over the last few months to be worthy of a kk.It really does mean a lot to me as I have come to love this place, even to the point of neglecting my Oblivion addiction (ask Crazylegs) which is no mean feat.

Anyway you all rock, I miss you Zaz, I'm glad ATF and Brooke are back (Hey I know some of you all dislike and hate but we all contribute on different levels, conflict is a certainty on the web) and I hope your all cool and I look forward to sharing my dick and fart jokes with you all in the future.

Final shout out to Nuno.Your not here much these days man but thank you so much for giving Deftones fans an awesome place to hang and talk shit away from those shitty offical boards.

Now I'm going to the pub.Wahay!!

Respect and luck and light to all.

Ry

:)

tarkil

Kudos for sharinglungs, deftonesworld, Nuno, and Ry...

One day, we'll all go to New Zealand and you'll have to deal with a bunch of alcoholics in your house. You'll have to make us laugh with your dick and fart jokes, you'll have to show us thousands of gifs, and you'll see, you'll get all your props back soon enough... :D

You're lucky you live on the other side of the world, or else, we would already be there... ;)

Until that, keep rocking bro ! ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lithium royalty

hydroponic82

ry has massive flashbacks of NAM!

fireflyry

It was sticky and only Tequila got me out alive.

Kaori

watch out for them charlie

Chrisbo

Quote from: fireflyry on May 26, 2006, 02:42 PM
Appreciation post and dedication to Sharing Lungs:

I've only been on these boards 5-6 months and it was about time I said thank you to you all.To begin I'm neither drunk or mashed on any form of drugs ok....sweet.

I only joined here to get news on the new album and I never expected so many good laughs and great times talking shit with you all.Many have become great friends from all over the world which is a gift without cost and while I have been on a lot of forums over the past few years this place, both new and old, has really been amazingly welcoming to me as a nOOb and I really enjoy coming to this cyber reality and shooting the shit with you all.

Your words and friendship, even in this online weird cyber reality we all now take for granted, have meant a lot to me and I thank you all for the giggles, debates and also harsh words.We all have a mass love for the Deftones and that's a beautiful place to start any form of communication in my experience.

Of course I'm aware of my karma and while I try to ignore it as I honestly dislike the concept I am truely humbled that so many have found my posts over the last few months to be worthy of a kk.It really does mean a lot to me as I have come to love this place, even to the point of neglecting my Oblivion addiction (ask Crazylegs) which is no mean feat.

Anyway you all rock, I miss you Zaz, I'm glad ATF and Brooke are back (Hey I know some of you all dislike and hate but we all contribute on different levels, conflict is a certainty on the web) and I hope your all cool and I look forward to sharing my dick and fart jokes with you all in the future.

Final shout out to Nuno.Your not here much these days man but thank you so much for giving Deftones fans an awesome place to hang and talk shit away from those shitty offical boards.

Now I'm going to the pub.Wahay!!

Respect and luck and light to all.

Ry

:)

That's a great post man! :)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

I was drunk, you all suck farts.

Nah not really.

:-*

Chrisbo

If you were drunk then I would have applauded you for your excellent typing skills when under the influence!

fireflyry

Nah I was'nt drunk.If I was it would have been more like:

farkin yeah soz youz all rck and stuff and wicked like rad and shit asnd man I need a ciggy and heck this plaace is wickd and shit haha omg like fuck and heeehee bewbs are wickd and faucking sleep with me?