Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@firefly

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

bewbs...

my precious !!!!!!! :D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

fireflyry

Oh word to the bewbs.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

Quite right Chris

Chrisbo

Haha I'm in Ry's sig woo! I'm famous!  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mei

Ry, I'm going into gif withdrawl.

Kramer?  :D ;)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

fireflyry

This all depends....I'm sure an arrangement can be reached.

Mei

Quote from: fireflyry on Jun 13, 2006, 10:06 PM
This all depends....I'm sure an arrangement can be reached.

;) :D ;D

Take you out for ice cream again? This time I'll make sure they don't forget the sprinkles  ;D

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Paint Your Lips

deftonekid

hey Ry the last week i was listening to bad company non-stop.
thx 4 da usendit ;D

respect

*i want adriana lima back in ur sig*

fireflyry

Of course you want her back you dirty minx.

:D

Glad you like the sounds man, I'll upload a really amazing local act called Concord Dawn, if you like BC you'll love it.Check your thread in a few hours man.

deftonekid

uhuhuhu thx Ry!

im not kidding abour adriana lima, ok... haha

Chrisbo

Adriana Lima and Kim Smith - for me, joint hottest/most shaggable women in the world just now! Bring her back! Check my thread if you havent already dude, got the def pics up!

fireflyry

Respect.

Fuck Stef has white teeth.....*runs off to questions for the Tones thread*

Mazzy

you know what will be sexy?

ry should hook us all up with a recording of him saying the following:

'i want six apples from six different countries and six only.'

please!!

fireflyry

lol

Why would that be sexy?Do you have an apple fetish?

Mazzy

six=sex. hellowww!!

my only mates in high school were kiwi's. i had some white friends but the kiwi's were the greatest.

last night, and no joke because i wanted to make a thread about this, i was walking home from work because my brother claimed to 'forget' to come pick me up so i'm walking and singing cher when i noticed that i was being followed by three samoans. fat ones. i tried not to get too paranoid and walk on the main roads and stuff but i started to freak out because i was robbed by this samoan guy twice and it really left me feeling shook up. we got near this kebab shop and i thought, pheww they probably only want a kebab but DING DING i was wrong because they turned into the same street i turned into. i'm shitting my pants by now and praying to sweet merciful jesus to save me not because i thought they were going to rape me or anything because my mum said that only guys with low morals would think of me sexually. anyway i'm pacing and praying when this kiwi guy comes out of one of the houses and i'm like, 'dude, i think those guys are following me'.

and he gave me a lift home. i could tell you the rest of the story but i'm too lazy and my fingers are numb.

KingCrimson

Quote from: fireflyry on Jun 13, 2006, 10:22 PM
Of course you want her back you dirty minx.

Glad you like the sounds man, I'll upload a really amazing local act called Concord Dawn, if you like BC you'll love it.Check your thread in a few hours man.

did u c concord at FU Bar few months back?? twas a good night.

fireflyry

Quote from: Mazzy on Jun 14, 2006, 07:29 AM
six=sex. hellowww!!

my only mates in high school were kiwi's. i had some white friends but the kiwi's were the greatest.

last night, and no joke because i wanted to make a thread about this, i was walking home from work because my brother claimed to 'forget' to come pick me up so i'm walking and singing cher when i noticed that i was being followed by three samoans. fat ones. i tried not to get too paranoid and walk on the main roads and stuff but i started to freak out because i was robbed by this samoan guy twice and it really left me feeling shook up. we got near this kebab shop and i thought, pheww they probably only want a kebab but DING DING i was wrong because they turned into the same street i turned into. i'm shitting my pants by now and praying to sweet merciful jesus to save me not because i thought they were going to rape me or anything because my mum said that only guys with low morals would think of me sexually. anyway i'm pacing and praying when this kiwi guy comes out of one of the houses and i'm like, 'dude, i think those guys are following me'.

and he gave me a lift home. i could tell you the rest of the story but i'm too lazy and my fingers are numb.

Gosh thats scary.

Glad it worked out and yes we kiwis are renound for helping damsels in distress.We truely are the caring romantics of the world and while it's a hard and demanding job someone has to do it.

Oh and congrats, the socceros kicked booty.

Quote from: KingCrimson link=topic=7614.msg350806#msg350806
did u c concord at FU Bar few months back?? twas a good night.

Nah missed it man as I was out of town at a 21st.Seen them at least 5 times though so I know what your saying and I hope to hear the new tracks live sometime soon.

fireflyry

Posted in the download thread but I'm posting this here as well:

Well my best mate finally got his album done and I have to say it rocks!!I hope you all enjoy it as I've seen all the hard work involved in the making of it and really wish these guys all the best.

For those of you that hate downloading an album to find out you wish you had'nt these guys are ska with a splattering of punk.I would also ask that any kiwis or aussies here try and find a copy to purchase if you like what you hear as I'm far from a piracy angel but strongly believe in supporting local acts.

I also love this album as there is a drunk bum doing backing vocals on track 12 ("just what to sayyyyyyy!!!") that drunk bum being me.

Anyway I hope you guys dig it.

The WBC - Hi Fidelity Offbeat

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D1B0CEDB67EA807A

:)