Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

law

How was Nat Portman? ;)

fireflyry

Devine.

*sighs like a pansy*

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

hydroponic82

hydroponic82

fireflyry

fireflyry

Mazzy

you're a white kiwi, aren't you?

i've been wanting to ask for ages.

hydroponic82

damn it Ry..

what did i tell you

their everywhere...

fireflyry

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 05, 2006, 12:58 PM

I'm half Maori and half Irish hence I'm a 50/50 blend really.

Mazzy

Quote from: fireflyry on Aug 06, 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 05, 2006, 12:58 PM

I'm half Maori and half Irish hence I'm a 50/50 blend really.

:O

no...you just said the 'i' word. you've got irish in you...you will now be subjected to increased sexual advances from me because of this. i can't believe it. you had irish in you the whole time and you said nothing to me. nothing. i'm broken inside. broken i tell you.

wait, you may not have known of my gigantic love for anything irish so i will tell you. I FUCKING LOVE ANYTHING IRISH. I WANT TO GO LIVE THERE SOMEDAY AND BANG AS MANY IRISH PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. I LOVE THE IRISH.

law

lol and where are you from? I had an irish grandad, but then again I'm from all over the place when it comes to my roots hehe

fireflyry

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 07, 2006, 04:27 AM
I FUCKING LOVE ANYTHING IRISH. I WANT TO GO LIVE THERE SOMEDAY AND BANG AS MANY IRISH PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. I LOVE THE IRISH.

Quote from: law on Aug 07, 2006, 10:21 AM
lol and where are you from? I had an irish grandad, but then again I'm from all over the place when it comes to my roots hehe

My father was born in Ireland but was adopted out hence it's not a topic of conversation he enjoys or talks about much.I do know he was born in Meath which from memory is just north of Dublin.

Mazzy

i understand that. my sister used to tell me i was adopted from a gypsy family when i was little and i believed her completely. it was sad because i was so attached to my dad and i used to cry everyday and every night because the thought of him not being my real father teared me up. but obviously i found out i wasn't adopted and my sister was a cunt.

Quote from: law on Aug 07, 2006, 10:21 AM

i'm so aussie it's embarassing. my background is assyrian though, we speak eastern aramaic. i didn't need the translation during passion of the Christ because i understood everything, even though it was the olden way of talking, the style still hasn't changed much. we are one of the oldest civilisation. actually i think we ARE the oldest civilisation. my ancestors are those kings they make documentaries about. i'm a direct descendant from king Ashurnasirpal II. it's freaky arse i tell you because everytime i go to the gallery of NSW i see his statue on the wall at the front and he's like family.

it's very very weird.

fireflyry

Still it's cool to know your roots.

My mums side of the family is Maori and steeped in tradition and history and I really enjoyed learning about my roots on this side as a child and even still today.

I find it really empowering.

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

fireflyry

tarkil

So Ry, time has come for a little spamming of your thread... I think Chrisbo is around, and soon the brother Tuck will be there! So I say : ACTION !

How's it hanging big boy ? How far is Hong Kong from New Zealand ? Cause if I'm to live there, it will be closer than from France, and I might pay you a visit... ;)

edit:
Well, it's still 14 hours of flight but well, maybe... Damn, you really live far away from everywhere else !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.