Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@firefly

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I used to shoplift from the drugstore. I stole spraypaint.

Why do you ask? Because I used to be a moron.

Chrisbo

Hahaha, Ry, what did you steal from Deka?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Lollies mainly and I once swapped a price sticker on a $135 dollar cricket bat for a $10 one and got away with it.

What a thug...G -Unit!!!

I'm sure I got my karma come back for that already....I hope.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Haha fucking lollies! Up in Whangarei, there's a supermarket called the Big Fresh, had the best pick and mix ever! You guys had the fuckinmg tornadoe sweets and the sugar puffs! And the hard fruit sweets that were delcious! Hell knows, when I'm sober I'll describe haha!  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Big Fresh!Hot damn the memories are flooding back, that place was like "free lollies 'r' us".....man I was naughty.

Mei

Ry, the new sig is teh shizzle.

I lol'd.

EDIT: Watch his feet when he hits the ground! God thats so good..
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

fireflyry

My technique has vastly improved since then Mei.

Chrisbo

Haha, I know what you mean Ry! They used to have a free roll basket as well, so kids xould shut the fuck up on the way round haha!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

In the words of law: "LOLZYPOPS!!!11"

fireflyry

Man those free buns were teh awesome!!lol

Chrisbo

MMMmmm rollls/buns/picknmix!  :D

fireflyry

Offically hungry now.

*waddles to Snickers machine*

emotivelotion

you rock dude!

i think you're "da wisdom who walks

lithium royalty

ry is my personal accountant, and family lawyer. you all just think he's some smart ass dude with mad graphic skills.. but yall dont know ry like i know ry.

deftonekid

someone here is getting closer to his 100 kk ::)

i wonder why?

yeah cuz hes daman!!! 8)

Chrisbo

Well I wish I did know Ry as well as Lith does, but you know, people dont let me in like that! They think I'm some punk trash kid, but ya know fuck that! How you doing my man?! It all fucking good?!

fireflyry

Just kicking my flatmates butt at Tekken after a loooonnnngggg weekend.

Combos for days bro.

Chrisbo

Haha, cool man! I always love it when you kick your mates asses at games! Especially when they've been bragging how great they are hehe! Tekken is an awesome game for proving your seperioty haha!  :D

fireflyry

I pwn teh nOObs especially since I perfected my Yoshimustu 12 hit combo of death.

It goes like this:

Round 1.....Fight!....Perfect....Yoshimutsu wins....Round 2....Fight!....Perfect....Yoshimutsu wins....game over.

hydroponic82

ry ry

id fade that nigga in some SFII

bring it back to 92