Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@firefly

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 23, 2006, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

Quote from: You Fail Me on Apr 10, 2006, 05:17 AM
I wish I could punt a baby from here to Mexico.

haha no more babies here please

hydroponic82

mexico babies!

ry's gotta stay hi- hi -hi- hi   -hi -hi- hi -high

Chrisbo

Ry I must say I like Firefly TV today, haha! Smurfs, Backstreet Boys, cats which drink beer, what more could you want?  :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Boobies!!Sorry man I forgot!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Oh shit yeah, there's boobies in my thread, but I wouldnt really recommend them you use them!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Boobies!!!!Karma 4 joo!!

*runs to chrisbos thread*

Chrisbo

You're gonna be disappointed!

Then again, maybe not

deftonekid

boobies? where? at chrisbo's thread?

gross haha...

hey Ry the FireFlyTV is kinda shitty these days, what up with the pr0n?

Far away

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on May 06, 2006, 04:30 AMhey Ry the FireFlyTV is kinda shitty these days, what up with the pr0n?

I'll refrain from what I called you last time, dont want law sneaking up in here with the dirty pics again :D

Anyway, cats are fucking cool! ;D

Assassin

Yeah they are, especially when they're pulling amusing facial expressions such as:

Chrisbo

That cat looks as though it's gonna rip a few layers of your skin, that's fo sho!

You seen the talking cats vid on youtube?

Assassin

Chrisbo

law

Dude your cat sig is the best one you've had, its fucking awesome.

fireflyry

Quote from: law on May 07, 2006, 01:41 AM
Dude your cat sig is the best one you've had, its fucking awesome.

Respect brutha!!Hows your weekend been?I'm hungover....but it was worth it.

law

Its been ok. Been revising really, got an exam on monday then off for 4 months till next somester. Had the hardest one tho last week so can't wait till monday eve!

Your weekend been ok? Hungover yea?? haha!

fireflyry

Yeah just boozing and shananagins really, all good fun but today is officailly "do sweet f all and laze about day".

DeftonesATF27

fireflyry

Gosh your humour is about as good as your debating skill....oh.....I get it because others, including me, decided to post Ross pics after your posts you've decided to post Tom Hanks in reference to me...gee come original you got to come original...