Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i kill for fun

i was talkin bout the pic lithium posted of the spanish guy mister cartmanez is suppose to be a parody of...
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Variable

does anyone know if Matt or Trey ever lived in New Mexico?  there was a rumor going around my school that one of them did and that Mr. mackey was a creation based on one of the teachers at my school.  I never really took the time to try to figure out if it was true or not though. 

I know that Matt Groening actually did live in Albuquerque though.  He went to a Rival school. Every now and then you can see little jokes in the simpsons about it.

Variable

I trust you all had a super fun time with the new episode?

Penicks

Not really. Weakest first half of a season EVER. Let's hope they get back on the right track this fall.

wither-I

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 27, 2008, 03:07 PM
Not really. Weakest first half of a season EVER. Let's hope they get back on the right track this fall.
has it only been half? how many episodes are left? anyone knows...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Fireal1222

i think it was one of the best.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 28, 2008, 12:19 AM
has it only been half? how many episodes are left? anyone knows...

7 down, 7 to go

Variable

you guys bitch a lot.  I cant believe all the bitching I have seen here about this season. 

tarkil

I just saw yesterday the episode from last season where Cartman is faking to have Tourette's syndrome....

Ha ha ha, it was awesome....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: tarkil on May 02, 2008, 04:09 AM
I just saw yesterday the episode from last season where Cartman is faking to have Tourette's syndrome....

Ha ha ha, it was awesome....

PISS! PISS OUT MY ASS!!!
hahaha

i just saw the Lil' Crime Stoppers episode today. one of my faves all time, i never realized how bout of a spoof it was of shitty action movies like bad boys.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2008, 07:05 AM
PISS! PISS OUT MY ASS!!!
hahaha

ha ha ha.... Was awesome indeed....  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

i kill for fun

o my fucking god the tourettes syndrome thing was like a breakthrough in funniness as far as SP goes..i watch that episode over and over agian and laugh even harder each time....cartman is the greatest  "yea, piss out your ass on to kyle's mom's fat fuckin jew face!!"
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Variable

I dont know how you could call that episode a "breakthrough" I mean I think it was in season 11.  In those 11 years they had tons of hilarious episodes.  It was a great episode.  But what was so breakthrough about it?

Fireal1222

i just saw the episode with welziac the talking whale for the first time...

great great episode

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

the end (credits) is priceless.  That was the last episode I saw before I went to boot camp

Fireal1222

Quote from: Variable on May 09, 2008, 08:02 AM
the end (credits) is priceless.  That was the last episode I saw before I went to boot camp

yes your right. i almost died laughing when they showed the whale on the moon

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wither-I

thats a great episode..

MASA

si, si

400 dollars

hahahahha. i love when all the people get slaughtered in the process of trying to capture the whale or whatever.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

stem cell episode is on tv now with cartman selling the aborted fetuses

"you're breakin my balls gary, you're breakin my balls"
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

we were talking about southpark at work yesterday.  And everyone was like "meh its ok, but not as good as family guy.  I just cant really get into it"  Then I realized that most had only seen a couple episodes from early seasons.  And I personally thing that season 10 and 11 are outstanding.  So I just told them about the opening scene from the "nigger guy" episode.  And told them about the easter episode with peter the rabbit and the hair club for men.  Everyone was rolling.  The show is really just great.