Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

i like the newer seasons, but i really do love the early seasons before they had a point to the episodes. like they just wanted to kill off kenny every episode and make fart jokes. good times.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

i think theres a new episode tonight

Crazylegs

you'll have to wait another 100+ something days.

i kill for fun

when i watch the old ones nowadays, like the first 3 seasons, im totally turned off just becasue so many of the characters have become so developed, which perpetuates their exagerated personas. for example the cartman in th first few seasons i cant find funny at all, but these days cartman is like my fav character
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

deftoneskoen

Quote from: i kill for fun on May 17, 2008, 06:47 AM
when i watch the old ones nowadays, like the first 3 seasons, im totally turned off just becasue so many of the characters have become so developed, which perpetuates their exagerated personas. for example the cartman in th first few seasons i cant find funny at all, but these days cartman is like my fav character
Sure thing, that goes for theire parents as well. In the first seasons the news also wasen't involved, nowdays it is.

Fireal1222

i made the comment that the show grew up with us..

but its by far at its best right now.. ive never been so pumped for a tv show. as i am before a new episode comes on

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 17, 2008, 05:25 AM
you'll have to wait another 100+ something days.

:'(

Variable

yeah I didnt realize that we had to wait till october for a new episode until my friend told me today.  That sucks

defskull

I've been on south park studios a lot lately. 

Simpsons Did It is such a great episode, same with Proper Condom Use.  For me I think the middle years were the best for the show. (seasons 6,7,8 area)

bright lights, big city

time share in aspen is on now....
STAN DARSH!! DARSH! DARSH! DARSH!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: defskull on May 24, 2008, 07:13 AM
I've been on south park studios a lot lately. 

Simpsons Did It is such a great episode, same with Proper Condom Use.  For me I think the middle years were the best for the show. (seasons 6,7,8 area)
10 and 11 were pretty much amazing

ToneDef

It really does get better and better. Old ones suck so bad, but at the time I thought they were brilliant.

alvarezbassist17

i do believe that red hot catholic love is the best episode

"FORGET ABOUT THE GELGAMEKS?  BAAAHHHHHHRABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE"

Fireal1222

i think welziac the talking whale was 1 of the best episodes

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

I like the one with the "god dam Mongorrians!!!!!!!!" (child abductioni s not funny)

But I dont know, the nigger guy episode was so funny. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2008, 08:51 PM
I like the one with the "god dam Mongorrians!!!!!!!!" (child abductioni s not funny)

But I dont know, the nigger guy episode was so funny. 
that episode was just on locally early this morning!!! i had forgotten how damn funny that was!
GOD DAM MONGORRIANS! ALWAYS BREAKIN DOWN MY SHITTY WALL!
DERP

Variable

yeah that episode is so great because it is so fucking random

Shaye

I'm a big fan of the episode where they keep trying to lose little league baseball games because they don"t want to play anymore. And Stan's Dad keeps getting into drunken fights with other Dads.

Variable

"the losing edge"

cyppe101