Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cast so cool

Mr Garrison screaming WHO WANTS TO POUND MY VADGE... classic. I love the sex change episode.

Fireal1222

new south park tonight!

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

ooow, very nice!

Variable

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 10, 2008, 06:31 AM
new south park tonight!
shut the fuck up.  I am so excited

defskull

Variable

:( and I fell for it.  It didnt even make sense, it was the wrong night of the week.

bright lights, big city

read somewhere that the premiere is wednesday, october 1.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

I thought it was supposed to be in October. 

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 10, 2008, 10:44 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 11, 2008, 01:59 AM

come on man, learn to read
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

i really didnt do that as a joke or anything..

i posted that at like 1 am on wednesday morning. i was on www.comedycentral.com and i saw something at the top of the screen for a new south park at 10pm. i must have seen it wrong.

anyway. i thought it was strange when i saw it as well though. cause i figured someone would have posted about it already.

my bad

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deafnotes

i really hate south park before.. probably becuase of it's lame drawing. lol

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 11, 2008, 03:11 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 10, 2008, 10:44 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 11, 2008, 01:59 AM

come on man, learn to read
lol no man you took my tone wrong.  I was agreeing like, "Yeah that's what I thought."  I guess I could have been more precise.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 11, 2008, 08:32 PM
i really didnt do that as a joke or anything..

i posted that at like 1 am on wednesday morning. i was on www.comedycentral.com and i saw something at the top of the screen for a new south park at 10pm. i must have seen it wrong.

anyway. i thought it was strange when i saw it as well though. cause i figured someone would have posted about it already.

my bad
Yeah its all good.  I figured you weren't trying to fuck with us.  Even if you were though, you would have gotten me and that still would have been funny.

I still cant wait though.  South park puts me in such a good mood.  I could use some new episodes. 

Fireal1222

i agree about south park putting you in a good mood

its a good feeling before a show. to know that you are going to do some heavy laughing.. i love laughing.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

yeah!
and every episode have these absurd moments which are insanely funny.

like on the episode Stan's dad is driving drunk..

"What's the officer, problem?"

EPIC I tell you

bright lights, big city

i know EXACTLY what you guys mean....matt and trey are real men of genius
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

this bud's for youuuu real men of geeeeeniusss

"coming into the nearness of distance"

tarkil

Just watched the imaginationland trilogy.... So so great.... Am still cracking up...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

non-funny show ftl.

alvarezbassist17

you probably find family guy profoundly hilarious, right?  God, South Park haters are most definitely the dumbest haters out there.  everything that matt and trey (parker) have done is so fucking hilarious, i wish they'd develop cocaine problems so they could put out more stuff.  Find me another show that has gone for 12 seasons and is twice as fresh as when it started.  seriously, how could you not find the cat piss episode to be genuinely, gut wrenchingly funny?  not to mention the vast amount of (hilarious) character development and their oh so astute (and definitely hilarious) social observations.  you probably just need to watch it more.  it is the best (comedic) show that has ever been on television.  period.  i bet you're gonna say it's friends.

bright lights, big city

In 2008, looking back, overall South Park is probably better than the Simpsons (which I always say is my favorite show). You are right, Matt and Trey haven't really had any BAD episode and this is the 12th season starting up. Whereas the Simpsons began to really go downhill after 10 years or so (I remember watching the episode with the Who, thinking that was the beginning of the end).

As for Family Guy, I can see why Matt and Trey and most of their fans hate it. But those first couple years, pre-cancellation on FOX, were brilliant. They were so original at the time and so damn hilarious, and today the new episodes just get old real fast.
DERP