Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: defskull on Mar 19, 2009, 09:52 PM
I actually thought it was very good.  I couldn't stop laughing at Cartmen doing a Batman voice.
yeah, I thought it was a great episode.  Very well done.  It had a great story.  I loved how they had professor chaos and general disarray as villains.  Loved the batman voice.  Loved how they made it feel like I was watching an old animated series.  And I still found it to be really funny. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on Mar 23, 2009, 01:20 PM
Quote from: defskull on Mar 19, 2009, 09:52 PM
I actually thought it was very good.  I couldn't stop laughing at Cartmen doing a Batman voice.
yeah, I thought it was a great episode.  Very well done.  It had a great story.  I loved how they had professor chaos and general disarray as villains.  Loved the batman voice.  Loved how they made it feel like I was watching an old animated series.  And I still found it to be really funny. 
yes i enjoy any episode that has prof. chaos and gen. disarray.

one of the best scenes was when the coon first goes in through the window of the police station, keeps disappearing every 5 seconds, then proceeds to hand out the shitty t-shirts
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

i laughed a lot.  my favorite line was "godspeed mysterion! you are a beacon of light in an otherwise bleak and dreary world!"  and my favorite part was when they referenced this:

[youtube=425,350]nda_OSWeyn8[/youtube]

lostpilot

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 23, 2009, 08:22 PM
i laughed a lot.  my favorite line was "godspeed mysterion! you are a beacon of light in an otherwise bleak and dreary world!"  and my favorite part was when they referenced this:

hahaha such a nice reference to GY!BE

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 23, 2009, 08:22 PM

lol OMG man.  I'm so glad you posted that.  I thought it was funny before I saw the reference, but that was great.  The amateur sketch is fucking hilarious.

Variable

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

GENIUS!!

" he paid for our debts, so we can spend once more" hahahahah

this was a brilliant episode, hands down one of the best ive seen! so many great innuendoes! hahaha love it

"coming into the nearness of distance"

defskull

Yes, that episode was AMAZING.  Best episode since maybe 11th or 10th season.  When South Park just parodies something such as Twilight, not that great.  But when something like the story of Jesus is used as a metaphor for the recession, it's great.  Not to mention this episode was not one joke extended for the entire episode.  Well done Matt and Trey.  You have proven that you still have it in you.

bright lights, big city

goddammit i can't wait for this to show up online tomorrow.
DERP

Variable

Quote from: defskull on Mar 26, 2009, 04:11 AM
well done Trey.  You have proven that you still have it in you.
thank you

wither-I

Vesanic

" Yeeeah, we caaaaan... "

Haha, I liked this one.

lostpilot

wither-I

pretty outrageous. and fun yes.

bright lights, big city

queefs are hilarious
DERP

defskull

Haha apparently a lot of people didn't like this episode.  I thought it was great.  Not the best, but I had a smile on my face the whole time. 

wither-I

alvarezbassist17

i loved it, the more episodes they have with canada in them, the better in my mind.

Vesanic

Maybe because I'm a genius and fish are crunchy ?!