Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

finally a good episode after a shitfest of shitty ones

Variable

I haven't seen the new one yet.  But what the fuck are you talking about?  The queef episode wasn't the greatest, but it was still pretty good.  And the episode about the economy was great. 

bright lights, big city

yeah the economy one was the best yet. even though i did enjoy them ripping into kanye.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

And the Jonas Brothers one was pretty original.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Variable on Apr 10, 2009, 03:52 AM
I haven't seen the new one yet.  But what the fuck are you talking about?  The queef episode wasn't the greatest, but it was still pretty good.  And the episode about the economy was great. 

he's probably talking about the newest episode, fishsticks. And i'll have to agree, it's one of the best episodes in a long, long time.

Variable

I know he was talking about the fishdicks episode.  But he called the others a shitfest of shitty episodes.  The fishsticks was funny.  Especially about Kanye.  But it was no where near the level of the one with the economy.  And really, all the other ones this season have been pretty dam good.  The queef episode was a little meh.  But it still had its parts.  But none of them were shitty.

wither-I

im a genius rapper!!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Corleone

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 10, 2009, 11:11 AM
And the Jonas Brothers one was pretty original.

Best one yet, all the rest are pretty average by south park standards.

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 12, 2009, 02:19 PM
im a genius rapper!!
I'm a mother fucking lyrical wordsmith mother fucking genius

lithium

💩

Variable

ALRIGHT THAT DOES IT! IM GOIN TO KICK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS

Crazylegs

I love the whole Cartman ego thing.

Variable

alvarezbassist17

and you're not even remotely fat!

i must be easy to please or something, i've loved all of the episodes so far.  i didn't even think the queef sisters one was meh.  but i did have a hankerin for an episode with terrence and phillip/canadians in general so that could've had something to do with it.  i dunno, i've been laughing at SP a hell of a lot more than i've been laughing at any other TV i've been seeing, especially family guy.  that show used to be so good and now i can barely sit through the new episodes :(

bright lights, big city

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 13, 2009, 04:10 PM
i dunno, i've been laughing at SP a hell of a lot more than i've been laughing at any other TV i've been seeing, especially family guy.  that show used to be so good and now i can barely sit through the new episodes :(
i've been thinking that exact same thing.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Yeah, fuck family guy

lithium

family guy was good when i was high.. now i can hardly sit through a whole episode.

💩

alvarezbassist17

shine down unshy

Haha poor Kanye.  Fucker deserves it though.  What an ego.

lithium

his response
Quote from: kanye westSOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK SHIT WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!

and lol
💩