Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

the last of the meheecans was my favorite so far. i've enjoyed them all, but that one had some fucking great gags and the dichotomy of butters and cartman is always superb.

Vesanic

Ok, that latest episode is probably the worst South Park episode ever.

Inkblades

Pretty dumb episode, but the pilgrim traveling back to space through Natalie Portman's vagina's wormhole got a chuckle out of me.

sing blue silver

this one was a "meh" episode but at least it's the only one so far during this run. compared to the last few seasons that's pretty good.

bright lights, big city

At least South Park at year 17 is better than the Simpsons at year 17.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

'Natalie Portman, please open your portal..'

'Hmmm...  No.'

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 17, 2011, 02:28 AM
At least South Park at year 17 is better than the Simpsons at year 17.

+ 1, a big 1

Last episode was cool, lots of cool jokes. Mysterion's appearance was nice too, Kenny's an awesome brother. And the whole agnostic thing was funny as well. The last scene was fucking hilarious, although I wish they had brought back the good old " OMG they killed Kenny " just for that time.

Vesanic

[spoiler]There is a little boy here who has lost his mother! He'll never see her again! Because he couldn't take that sixth-tenth of a second to put the toilet seat down when he was done peeing. Now little Clyde's mother is dead. And the blood is on his penis.[/spoiler]

Holy. Shit.  ;D

Vesanic

Pretty cool episode, once again. I guess we're up for a great season!

dawg

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 23, 2012, 09:56 AM
Pretty cool episode, once again. I guess we're up for a great season!

last episode was horrible! it looked so much like they thought "let's do some 10min teleshopping animations to fill up the 20mins episode"

Vesanic

I think that was done on purpose. Isn't that how shopping networks usually go?

Crazylegs

the song was so good.

black coffee

Liked the episode. Better than the one before that.

sing blue silver

It was pretty good. Some of the jokes felt a little "Family Guy" with how they dragged on but other than that it was great.

from_musings

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 23, 2012, 10:43 AM
the song was so good.

this. been stuck in my head all day. i liked the episode too, think i'll watch it again

dawg

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 23, 2012, 10:20 AM
I think that was done on purpose. Isn't that how shopping networks usually go?

yes, of course! but it was annoying like hell!

alvarezbassist17

I have wholeheartedly enjoyed the last couple episodes. The end of the first one, where Craig flips up the seat and flips the bird to the heavens, was amazing. Their writing skills just keep getting better.

defskull

Seriously? I think this season has just been completely terrible.

lostpilot

Jesus, there has been only two episodes and y'all are like I HATE THIS SEASON SO MUCH THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST SEASON LIKE EVAH.

But, no, really, the episodes were mediocre. However I believe we might get a three-part-movie-whatever at the end of the season anyway.